FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Voldemort
:banghead: Why? They aren't "R".

I will be getting up earlier than usual on the weekends to make this race. Better be good. :sly:

I just hadn't a way to a cinema.. And then didn't want to see 8 if I hadn't seen 7..

I live about 40 miles to my nearest cinema.

Another one with different tranny settings running behind at 310 hits the slip and BOOM.. Imagine a pack of them:drool:

mattymc96
Another one with different tranny settings running behind at 310 hits the slip and BOOM.. Imagine a pack of them:drool:

I had my tranny as wide as possible and downforce as little as possible to it said my max speed was 532 mph!!! Lol

BTW, doesn't this life with the problematic GT5 bug sort of remind you of living under Lord Voldemort's rule? To me it does. :boggled:

You come online hoping not to find the Dark Mark hanging over your lobby...

Because you know if it is there... The race is going to be laggy...

You come online hoping not to find the Dark Mark hanging over your lobby...

Because you know if it is there... The race is going to be laggy...

:lol:

Hey, why didn't you add me onto the entry list? Should I send Dobby over to Norfolk to...?! :sly:

Dont worry I've been told I'm entered but not on the entry list.

But I trust DaxCobra cause he said I'm racing

The answer is:

I cannot be bothered to update it... :sly:

I will update it all after the 1st race, don't worry. You can still race.

Carbonox
It's better already, guess a snowstorm briefly broke it.

So does Finland have 4G or was I thinking of Sweden?:dopey:

Maybe both, have no idea about finland but sweden has it.. i think.. but that's mobile connections that uses generations? doesn't really apply to the one i use for the ps3.. or maybe they use generations as well i have no idea :P

.. probably shouldn't have started talking about something i know so little about ^^ the commercials always talk about 4G anyways.

Phouchg
Maybe both, have no idea about finland but sweden has it.. i think.. but that's mobile connections that uses generations? doesn't really apply to the one i use for the ps3.. or maybe they use generations as well i have no idea :P

.. probably shouldn't have started talking about something i know so little about ^^ the commercials always talk about 4G anyways.

Works in laptops cause I seen a thing on telly about it.. And mobiles.. I'd imagine the PS3 fits in there somewhere.. It takes 10 minutes to download a HD movie with it I think..:drool:

sumo is in the audi as you can see on the first page of this thread.. have no idea about dk.. :P

Edit: just for you matty i checked and yes we have 4G in sweden (first country in the world?), it's real fast with 80 Mbit/s as max speed and you can now use it in most citys in the country. Perfect for all those smart phones and laptops, for my ps3 i would still use my normal connection since i never need to move around it. ^^

Last edited:
What should be taken into account with mobile connections isn't download/upload speed, but latency. As far as I know mobile networks have pretty high latency which is what makes them lag when playing games across the interwebs.

I would like to signup please & would like to join any team that is available. Any drives available?

What should be taken into account with mobile connections isn't download/upload speed, but latency. As far as I know mobile networks have pretty high latency which is what makes them lag when playing games across the interwebs.

Yes that's the big problem.. 4G should be much better in that area as well but i have no first hand experience yet so who knows.. i don't even like wireless when gaming ^^

I would like to signup please & would like to join any team that is available. Any drives available?

Pretty sure Murcielago and the Corvette are free.. As long as you are a clean driver you can join.

Any Audi seats left Dax??:sly:

I think so!

Also, I will might be limiting the race to 12 people on Sunday until this patch is fixed.

Unless we get like 16 people show then I may have to postpone the races.

I think so!

Also, I will might be limiting the race to 12 people on Sunday until this patch is fixed.

Unless we get like 16 people show then I may have to postpone the races.

Huh.

There are always solutions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back