FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carracerptp 152
Carbonox 147
Sumo098 108
GTP_DaxCobra 88
Oppvaskkost 74
TeamLotus_Esprit 62
TeamLotus_Seven 55
TurambarMakart 43
A_Higher_Place 41
lvoldemort666 37
neljack 28
GTP_akmuq 25
driftking18594 21
hainuinimic 8
mattymc1996 3
marunda 3
DaveMay96 1
tombrooks97 1
Chqr 0

Where is everyone else? Having a siesta!?!?

I'm all good. It's too bad I missed this race. Really the one I was most looking forward to. But health is more important.

Can we organize an enduro on Spa or La Sarthe sometime soon? I have a craving!

My car is a 4-wheeled piece of fecal matter. I am glad this is the final race of the season, this car has been nothing but a pain in the arse for me.

Wow, brilliant race! Thought I had lost it after binning it in qualifying and getting stuck in the 4 car battle with DK, oppvakast and Sumo at the start, but just about managed to drop them, pitted a lap short of halfway so they wouldn't get the undercut on me, but it didn't matter because my pitcrew was too slow and I came out about 2 seconds ahead of oppvakost and 15 behind carra, but I kept at it and was 8 seconds behind Dax for a while until Carb and Esprit caught him and they slowed down dramaticly and I caught them on lap 10(including the pace lap) I hit Esprit off, but luckily he didn't go too far off and I managed to slow down Dax and Carb a little bit so when I let him past we were just on the back of them, Dax and Esprit ran wide on the exit of the Porsche curves I believe and I got them, Carb had a wide turn in to the Ford chicane so I made a nice dive on him to lead going into the final lap with Dax breathing down my neck, we went side by side out of the Playstation chicane where he went a little to far to the inside, clipped the wall and wrecked so I kept on, my tyres down to rims at this stage, to win by a couple of seconds, when I crossed the line carra wasn't in a championship winning positon, he got oppvakost at the very end, and Dax I think as well, epic stuff.

Can we organize an enduro on Spa or La Sarthe sometime soon? I have a craving!

This! CR-Z TC or something.:D

Maybe in the break between Season 1 and 2?

A season 3 car enduro?

Or maybe a Season 2 car enduro?

I am so jarred off, that I qualified first them I was on inters. So I had to pit in a go to the back of the grid. But I had good race pace so I caught up quite fast. Thanks Jake for another good series.

Well done Carracerptp for winning. Also well done to Carbonox

I am so jarred off, that I qualified first them I was on inters. So I had to pit in a go to the back of the grid. But I had good race pace so I caught up quite fast. Thanks Jake for another good series.

Well done Carracerptp for winning. Also well done to Carbonox

Absolutely my pleasure.

Still got another one in 2 weeks!

Awesome season :cheers:.

Can't believe how that race went down. The first half of the race was absolutely epic. I was trying so hard to run away from Carbon by pushing Dax. We got a bit of a gap, but then Carbon would come flying right back up to us.

During the pits, I came out with Dax right behind me and Carbon way ahead. We hooked up and went back to the two-car tandum drafting. It worked brilliantly. When Carbon eventually pitted, Dax and I had a comfortable lead. I was ready to settle in and battle him for the win. Then, on the end of the straight, Dax ended up in the sand. I don't think he missed his brake point, but I didn't touch him. Then I remembered the lag hit on Nel. I figured that must have been it, so I slowed down and he caught up quickly, only this time Carbon was a short distance behind him with AKMUG coming fast.

Then disaster struck. Make an absolute rookie mistake. Went in too fast, so I completely failed at trailbraking, ended up turning the car overcorrect, and deep into the sand trap.

Came out miles behind, began rage-driving, putting it into the wall, outbraking myself, generally losing time.

Next lap, I started getting a groove again. I began chipping away. Looked like I had a chance at catching Robert and Sumo. Then when I looked up ahead at the map, I saw that the battle for first was slowing down because of all the cars going for the win.

While I was looking at the map, I completely forgot that this is the 2009 track with chicanes. You can guess what happened next.

After that, all I can say is thank you Dax and Robert.

Carbon. Had a great time battling you for the series title. Every week, I couldn't possibly know whether you were going to wipe the floor with me, or if I would slip in another win. I can't believe we tied. This is actually the second time I've been tied in points for a championship.

Robert. Best teammate ever.

AHP. Thanks for joining team Corvette in the final races. The team needed your points (what are the team points, anyway?)

Dax. Great racing when you decided to grace us with your presence on the track :sly: Had you been able to make all the races, I'm sure we'd be in a three-way race-off right now.

I would also like to thank CSL and Delta for the tips on tuning (The Corvette is not a fun car to setup)

Great season 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Awesome season :cheers:.

Can't believe how that race went down. The first half of the race was absolutely epic. I was trying so hard to run away from Carbon by pushing Dax. We got a bit of a gap, but then Carbon would come flying right back up to us.

Was great. Thought we had it in the bag after a while.

During the pits, I came out with Dax right behind me and Carbon way ahead. We hooked up and went back to the two-car tandum drafting. It worked brilliantly. When Carbon eventually pitted, Dax and I had a comfortable lead. I was ready to settle in and battle him for the win. Then, on the end of the straight, Dax ended up in the sand. I don't think he missed his brake point, but I didn't touch him. Then I remembered the lag hit on Nel.

That's what happened. Glad you waited for me. Thanks a lot.

Then disaster struck. Make an absolute rookie mistake. Went in too fast, so I completely failed at trailbraking, ended up turning the car overcorrect, and deep into the sand trap.

Dax. Great racing when you decided to grace us with your presence on the track :sly: Had you been able to make all the races, I'm sure we'd be in a three-way race-off right now.

Hehe, bloody connection. Would have made it more exciting if that were true.

Great win, mate.

Sorry today i was busy and it was impossible for me to race with you guys.

Thanks Dax it was a good experience for me i never partecipated at something like this and it was really funny !

Maybe in the break between Season 1 and 2?

A season 3 car enduro?

Or maybe a Season 2 car enduro?

Not even a season. Just choose 4 cars and a pp level. We can then just race. That race will determine which is the better car. Just for fun. We should make use of the RM's and TC's

34y9nbd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back