FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit a wall, and the car instantly stopped and I knew Carbonox was close by, then I heard a nasty noise.

sorry my connection went crazy right before the start i luckyly managed to re enter into Carb lounge after few tries but then after few laps... disconnected from server D:

Points anyone?
And what are the team points?

Huh. Well I've been lazy, but at least I know that we are separated by only 5 points despite my latest failures ^^

Might go for making a new table again once I get my hands on the results from the last 3 races...

Dax, can you get the number of laps we will be doing early?
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 is a long track and I will need to tune for tire wear.

You know what carracer? it's pretty simple maths, every race race is 45-50 minutes so you can actually just do a lap and then you'll know how many laps it will be :) if sarthe would take 4:05:

5/60=0,083
45/4,083= 11,02
50/4,083= 12,25

So between 11 and 12 laps.. now do it with real lap times ^^

.. thinking a step further that probably doesn't give you anything.. since the laps are so long you'll need the exact number so dax get on with it. :P

Phouchg
You know what carracer? it's pretty simple maths, every race race is 45-50 minutes so you can actually just do a lap and then you'll know how many laps it will be :) if sarthe would take 4:05:

5/60=0,083
45/4,083= 11,02
50/4,083= 12,25

So between 11 and 12 laps.. now do it with real lap times ^^

.. thinking a step further that probably doesn't give you anything.. since the laps are so long you'll need the exact number so dax get on with it. :P

Your math confuses me.. :boggled:

I would have said, average lap say 4:05 or 245 seconds.

45minutes for race, 45 X 60 = seconds = 2700.

245/2700 = roughly 12 times.

So similar results, different methods.. :dopey:

Yep i counted in minutes you in seconds, should get same results ^^

edit: it's not called counted is it? felt wrong to use it in this sense.. whatever.. i don't have to be good at english. :P

For lazy people or people without brains yes 👍

I'm doing A-Level maths at Sixth Form, I has brain.

But, when you're trying to work out a calender of 10 races lap count, I call on lazyness.

Any times? I did a 15.XXX
BTW, how will we stop short cutting at this track? It's worth 3 seconds in one sector alone. And that is with very minor cutting.

I guess it's by replay checking and driver honesty. Sumo admitted cutting last season and these drivers should confess too if they know of any wrongdoings.

Before you ask, having penalties on has no effect...

Dax, one little thing...

Next time make sure you've got the number of laps for every race covered already before the start of the season. :)

I guess it's by replay checking and driver honesty. Sumo admitted cutting last season and these drivers should confess too if they know of any wrongdoings.

Before you ask, having penalties on has no effect...

I'm not worried about a mid race slip up resulting in a cut.
it's the qualifying session....
(Note: I'm not thinking of any driver in particular)

Phouchg
daylight saving should hit tonight shouldn't it?

or maybe that's only here...

Hits all of europe :)

I think you'll have to think one hour forward from before, dax usually use brittish time, not real GMT

This is completely insanity.

I considered abandoning the race after the car refused to turn anywhere in 100% wet conditions, then realized it wasn't on rain tires :ouch:

4'42 in the rain with lights out, had potential to go much faster but hit the sandtrap at Mulsanne :(

Still hoping to finish better than last this time, top 5 would already be good considering all the factors that make this one a hundred times more difficult than the other rounds.

4'42 in the rain with lights out, had potential to go much faster but hit the sandtrap at Mulsanne :(

Still hoping to finish better than last this time, top 5 would already be good considering all the factors that make this one a hundred times more difficult than the other rounds.

You have 4WD.... if it rains the Lambo/GTR have a deadly combo of grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back