FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't eat toads for breakfast if I were you. Most have poisonous glands along their lateral line.

Eat frogs instead. Quite tasty.

I know one frog that is really tasty. It's the poison dart frog. You can't miss it, it's bright red and blue.

What I feared. Not able to connect to Carbonox's room.

The tyres in this game are ridiculous ... i pitted one lap earlier than

4. Carbonox
5. oppvaskkost
6. A_Higher_Place

and it ended up that at the end of the race that my tyres were totally gone and instead their tyres were still decent cause they reached me at the last lap and BAM i lost 3 position like that.

So disappointed... and also at the start of the race i got bumped out into the sand... bah D:

The tyres in this game are ridiculous ... i pitted one lap earlier than

4. Carbonox
5. oppvaskkost
6. A_Higher_Place

and it ended up that at the end of the race that my tyres were totally gone and instead their tyres were still decent cause they reached me at the last lap and BAM i lost 3 position like that.

So disappointed... and also at the start of the race i got bumped out into the sand... bah D:
Your tires fell over that famous cliff ;) just like Pirelli want their F1-tires in other words.

Well, that was a great race. I hope it was a great race for everyone in team Corvette.

Last week, I somehow managed to switch tunes just before qualifying, so it was nice to actually be driving the right car on race day.

Robert, looked like you did a great job reaching second so quickly. That two-car pass was awesome. Did you get nailed with the pit reset?

AHP, which camber did you use? The first one in the tune, or the optional one I mentioned in the description? You seemed to be getting significantly better tire wear than I was (and the rest of the field). I was using the first one, as I decided I'd opt for fastest lap times.

I may be submitting some things to look over in the stewards thread. I'm not sure if it was lag or what, so I hope someone else can look at it.

Robert, looked like you did a great job reaching second so quickly. That two-car pass was awesome. Did you get nailed with the pit reset?
I really don't know, but I'm pretty sure I was off the pace when Sumo passed me, and after that I crashed and everything went bad for me.

Well, that was a great race. I hope it was a great race for everyone in team Corvette.

Last week, I somehow managed to switch tunes just before qualifying, so it was nice to actually be driving the right car on race day.

AHP, which camber did you use? The first one in the tune, or the optional one I mentioned in the description? You seemed to be getting significantly better tire wear than I was (and the rest of the field). I was using the first one, as I decided I'd opt for fastest lap times.

I may be submitting some things to look over in the stewards thread. I'm not sure if it was lag or what, so I hope someone else can look at it.

I went with the second camber. I felt the tire wear was actually fantastic this time around. Only issue was I consistently pitted a lap late. I'm shocked that there's a 3+ second difference in pitting 1 lap after someone who was behind you previously. I'll have to continue to watch for when majority pit I suppose.

Anyone know what the points are setting at? The image seems to have be moved/removed?

I went with the second camber. I felt the tire wear was actually fantastic this time around. Only issue was I consistently pitted a lap late. I'm shocked that there's a 3+ second difference in pitting 1 lap after someone who was behind you previously. I'll have to continue to watch for when majority pit I suppose.
The second camber was a tad slower (topped out at 56.6 with a full tank) but with better tire wear, need to thank the guy (delta) that gave me those camber numbers.

We did a 26 lap race right?

Anyone know what the points are setting at? The image seems to have be moved/removed?

The second camber was a tad slower (topped out at 56.6 with a full tank) but with better tire wear, need to thank the guy (delta) that gave me those camber numbers.

We did a 26 lap race right?

56.6 what are you talking about?! For me it was consistently 58-59. How the...?

56.6 what are you talking about?! For me it was consistently 58-59. How the...?

It could only do that 56.6 for one lap on new tires, after that it was 57.0 then it would avg out to 57.5.
the other camber could drop a 56.1 then would run upper 57s to 58s.

Top Ten points

1st carracerptp 134
2nd carbonox 132
3rd sumo098 96
4th oppvaskkost 66
5th GTP_DaxCobra 63
6th TeamLotus_Esprit 62
7th TeamLotus_Seven 45
8th turambarmakart 43
9th A_Higher_Place 41
10th ivoldemort666 37

Top Ten points

1st carracerptp 134
2nd carbonox 132
3rd sumo098 96
4th oppvaskkost 66
5th GTP_DaxCobra 63
6th TeamLotus_Esprit 62
7th TeamLotus_Seven 45
8th turambarmakart 43
9th A_Higher_Place 41
10th ivoldemort666 37

All of us, except Sumo, have close competition :embarrassed:

I needed to pit 3 times. Even by the 5th lap of the stint the car was an absolute dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back