FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you all see which one of us lives the proper racing driver life ;)

BTW, lål'd @ "Turumbamumba"... that's very clear of you, Phochugoughcg :)

So you are in your twenties, living in Monaco with a glamour model wife and a garage full of cars?

So you are in your twenties, living in Monaco with a glamour model wife and a garage full of cars?

In GT5 days, all yes apart from the wife ;)

Speaking of racing drivers, time to change my Avatar for the Formula 1 World Championship. :D

No need to change avatars for that.. my driver isn't even driving this year.. but at least carb have an avatar looking a bit like my new favourite.. minus the penguin that is.

Edit: you mean you have no girlfriend mister carbonation?

No need to change avatars for that.. my driver isn't even driving this year.. but at least carb have an avatar looking a bit like my new favourite.. minus the penguin that is.

At least my driver has a lot of respect for your driver. :D

Edit: you mean you have no girlfriend mister carbonation?

Haha... wait, you mean you don't like penguins?

To expand my answer, I'll reply by saying that I have no distractions while racing, I even make sure my TV doesn't go off and that my controller won't lose all the power during the race ^^

and whyy would your TV go off and who needs a controller to race? ^^

Because it'll go into sleep mode if it's on for too long, I can prevent it with a push of a button, but it's annoying to reach for the remote if you're in the middle of a race :( I had to do that last season in Deep Forest due to not planning things ahead, probably lost a second to Dax but still came second (no pun intended).

Controller question... Uh, I won't bother fighting for that, but I'm using the DS3 and that's it. :P

and whyy would your TV go off and who needs a controller to race? ^^

Penguins struggle with wheels, aparently.

Surely a real 'Gaming Racer' uses the right tools for the job, such as a Sim Wheel... Manual... *cough*

Hahahaha that is the most ridiculous function for a television i have ever heard of.. can't you turn that off? ^^

And yeah, wheel.. does anyone with a wheel really want to use automatic? it would feel soo weird

Hahahaha that is the most ridiculous function for a television i have ever heard of.. can't you turn that off? ^^

And yeah, wheel.. does anyone with a wheel really want to use automatic? it would feel soo weird

Dunno :(

Might want to check if it's possible... should be though :dopey:

That would probably be the first thing i would do.. ahead of doing races where i have to push buttons to make it not turn off ^^

No need to change avatars for that.. my driver isn't even driving this year..

Same, I think we both liked Kubica, and now that Petrov's also gone I don't really want to support Renault, but Raikonnen and Grosjean and the car which seemed to be quickest all through testing is a bit :drool:.

Also, Dax, sign up for Batracer.;)

And anyone else who wants to as well.👍

Same, I think we both liked Kubica, and now that Petrov's also gone I don't really want to support Renault, but Raikonnen and Grosjean and the car which seemed to be quickest all through testing is a bit :drool:.

Testing means **** all.

Look who were fastest last season. Renault, Sauber and Williams.

That went well for them.

You are correct about the liking.. but yeah Räikönnen made it a bit interesting again, and also they're lotus now.. not renault ;)

Testing means **** all.

Look who were fastest last season. Renault, Sauber and Williams.

That went well for them.

Actually it was Ferrari.:lol:

But still the Renault Lotus does look fast, maybe it can stay fast for more then 4 races.:dopey:

And it's a brilliant looking car, I still want the McLaren to run away with it though just to get rid of the idea the Stepped nose is a good idea.

The only reason McLaren are not running the stepped nose is the positioning of their Chassis.

It makes it impossible for them to actually run a stepped nose.

The only reason McLaren are not running the stepped nose is the positioning of their Chassis.

It makes it impossible for them to actually run a stepped nose.

Which is a good thing, hope Button wins the championship.:)

Which is a good thing, hope Button wins the championship.:)

Don't mention Button to Dax.

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

I actually love the stepped nose ^^ it looks like a great big boxer nose.. but i always like these things that everyone else hates, i love the big bulky front wing with the small and high rear wing as well :)

Some of the noses are growing on me, the Mercedes one for example.

Anyway, we are off topic so please stop discussing it here. :D

LoL I liked the Turambarbumbamumba XD !

I like Hamilton, i hate Ferrari , it's kind of stupid having an italian race team that doesn't give a damn chance to italians drivers ( even where there are some good young lads hoping for a chance and no... it's better Massa -_-, that crybaby )

"Waaaaahhh, I didn't win the championship despite the fact the FIA helped me as much as possible..."

Anyway. Anyone set any times for the next track yet?

"Waaaaahhh, I didn't win the championship despite the fact the FIA helped me as much as possible..."

Anyway. Anyone set any times for the next track yet?

That's ridiculous, everyone was over-penalised by the FIA that year.

And there are some times on a previous page.

Didn't you say to stop talking off topic ^^ I was very close to join the last race but then the time just disappeared.. sucked mildly, but i'd probably just make a fool out of myself and spin again.

Didn't you say to stop talking off topic ^^ I was very close to join the last race but then the time just disappeared.. sucked mildly, but i'd probably just make a fool out of myself and spin again.

Shame you couldn't make it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back