FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, track I'm good at, track the car is good at, you guys are lucky, cause I probably won't be there.:sly: All depends on something more important then GT5.:sly:

That's right, I'm going eating raw chili's.:)

I'm not lucky because team points might go again...

Hmm, track I'm good at, track the car is good at, you guys are lucky, cause I probably won't be there.:sly: All depends on something more important then GT5.:sly:

That's right, I'm going eating raw chili's.:)

Yay! Akmuq's back! :D

I'm not lucky because team points might go again...

If we are not gonna change hoster and then as result i get disconnected after 3 laps i will race and get some points for the team 👍

Even if along with Rome, this is one of the most annoying track in this game for me

Some pics.
granturismo5001-12.jpg
granturismo5002-10.jpg

granturismo5003-14.jpg

granturismo5003edit.jpg

granturismo5004-14.jpg

And my photomode thread since I'm just advertising.:cool:

I wonder how the race would have panned out if I didn't start on inters...

Stupid me for not checking... :grumpy:

EDIT. DOING A CONNECTION TEST IN MY ROOM RIGHT NOW PLEASE JOIN

Might be able to race today. Because we have visitors we'll be eating dinner at lunchtime and with any luck they'll be gone by about 4 so I could get in some practice before the race?

Although maybe I should be learning Chamonix west? :indiff:

I thought because of the maintenance we would not be racing today?

Don't worry, the maintenance starts at 8pm GMT.

Right, I should be hosting today as I think I have fixed my connection.

For some reason, the IP's of the computers connecting to the internet in my house were conflicting, making me disconnect for a split second, which then kicked me out of my room.

If I can stay in the room, I can finally use the full power of my internet connection for the 1st time in half a year. :mischievous:

Right, I should be hosting today as I think I have fixed my connection.

For some reason, the IP's of the computers connecting to the internet in my house were conflicting, making me disconnect for a split second, which then kicked me out of my room.

If I can stay in the room, I can finally use the full power of my internet connection for the 1st time in half a year. :mischievous:

So it was your router....

Do you think it could be your router?

HOW MANY LAPS?

No it wasn't my router, I had to restart every single appliance I own in order, and now it works as there is no conflict.

I AM NOW TESTING!

Edit: 50 Laps today.

Pit glitch? I've never had an issue with Tsukuba's pit lane. Maybe you're just flying in too fast.

Pit glitch? I've never had an issue with Tsukuba's pit lane. Maybe you're just flying in too fast.

Nope, as I said before, I ran a testing session for pitting.
You could crawl into the pits at 35MPH and it will drive you right out.

The fact is that there's unfair justice in the pits. Sure, cars are slowed down when the other cars launch, but where's the point when a launching car goes straight through another who is passing by, therefore requiring no waiting whatsoever to get moving again? I lost an undeserved position to Carracer on the pitlane, and I bet I could have come second if the whole glitch didn't happen in the first place.

Awful race, came last.

Got turned early on and Opp waited for me so thanks. 👍 We then overtook AHP and Tombrooks who both left (:grumpy:) I then was forced to go too far on worn tyres and lost a few seconds to Opp, not helped of course by being held back so DriftKing could pull out of his bay.

Then set about hunting them down setting 56s and soon caught DK and attempted to pass but after a few laps my tyres had gone again and I dropped back. Was forced to pit way earlier than I wanted to as I was struggling to do 59s on lap 27. (?)

Then pushed hard again and set high 56s and low 57s and reeled in the two guys ahead but again worn tyres meant I couldn't catch them any more and the car soon became undriveable- but another pit stop was out of the question as there were about 6-7 laps left and my goal from then on was to not get lapped by Dax, which was successful. :)

Need to find a tyre saving set up. :indiff:

Also, this is just my opinion and feel free to ignore it, but the track is too small for these cars and the pit is a perfect example of this.

Last edited:
The fact is that there's unfair justice in the pits. Sure, cars are slowed down when the other cars launch, but where's the point when a launching car goes straight through another who is passing by, therefore requiring no waiting whatsoever to get moving again? I lost an undeserved position to Carracer on the pitlane, and I bet I could have come second if the whole glitch didn't happen in the first place.
You will notice I gained time in the pits at every stop, I picked my stop times carefully, and I was entering at the max speed.
Undeserved position, no, I practiced just for that and found "I think" most the the variables.
Unfair, yes.

Cool, the vettes are only 21 points back :)

I can't be expected to know of glitches like this and even prepare for them. They're not part of racing so I'm voting for Tsukuba to be a goner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back