FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he keeps his points for the Drivers table, they just shouldn't go to Banana Motorsports..

Especially since I was a reserve for Dax's Team and none of my points went towards the total..

Because you weren't in the top 2 finishers for his team in the races you were in. Like me.

And I see your point but still it's not like they'll gain that much- only those where Ahp finished higher than Oppvakkost which due to the Lambo. wasn't many.

FordMKIVJ5
Because you weren't in the top 2 finishers for his team in the races you were in. Like me.

And I see your point but still it's not like they'll gain that much- only those where Ahp finished higher than Oppvakkost which due to the Lambo. wasn't many.

But the fact he scored them in a Lamborghini should matter..

And they should get my 2 points for the Nurb.. As it was only me Neljack and Dax at the time and Neljack was busy..

But the fact he scored them in a Lamborghini should matter..

And they should get my 2 points for the Nurb.. As it was only me Neljack and Dax at the time and Neljack was busy..

But I thought you weren't officially with them, but rather a reserve?

With this logic they would also get your 1 point from Rome, because Seven was their sole representative there. ^^

Carbonox
But I thought you weren't officially with them, but rather a reserve?

With this logic they would also get your 1 point from Rome, because Seven was their sole representative there. ^^

I was kinda both..

Nobody really wants me </3

How do you know?

I believe the Lambo team was never named. So what if the whole Lambo team is owned by Banana Motorsports?

[/Trolling]

I don't have much else to say except the :crazy: smiley even though you are trolling :sly:

What if we cut my carried points in half and leave my personal points as they are? I don't see too much of an argument here anyways.. to me the GTR team will win regardless with such a top car and top drivers.. I see no reason for GTR drivers to get upset. Play cool and you'll win the tourny. The GTR walks miles around the vette.

Wow wait big Edit: No more audi team? :(

What if we cut my carried points in half and leave my personal points as they are? I don't see too much of an argument here anyways.. to me the GTR team will win regardless with such a top car and top drivers.. I see no reason for GTR drivers to get upset. Play cool and you'll win the tourny. The GTR walks miles around the vette.

Wow wait big Edit: No more audi team? :(

What? The GTR maybe (read as: is) over powered but we still have races left, A couple podium lockups with all Vettes and we are back in.

Audi Team will be put back up after this race.

They are still there, Esprit just didnt add them to that table.

What? The GTR maybe (read as: is) over powered but we still have races left, A couple podium lockups with all Vettes and we are back in.
Do you want to repeat what we did at Indy? :sly:

So Dax have you decided 100% where my points will go? I feel at least some should transfer but it's your call.

I've said before, all of them are transferred.

Edit:
Thinking of having another go at an endurance series on Friday nights, but single class. (Like the GT500/300 thing I held a few weeks ago but with one class)

What do you think?

Last edited:
DaxCobra

Edit:
Thinking of having another go at an endurance series on Friday nights, but single class. (Like the GT500/300 thing I held a few weeks ago but with one class)

What do you think?

No thanks.

Akmuq hasn't announced anything yet, and I am discussing it with him right now.

But he's said that I may take it over if I want... And I would like to have another season of those...

I only have Tsukuba laptimes with an Elise.

Edit:

What do you think?

Yeah, it was very well set up. Can we use the DLC TC's and already ingame RM's to create our "class"? Would be cool to see everyone in one of those.

I seem to be running 0:57.0s to 0:56.7s in the corvette at Tsukuba Circuit. I could pull a 56.50 or even 56.4 on a good lap.
My GTR is clocking 56.7 and lower on every lap, I would think a 55.7 could be pulled if it had a good tune.

Last edited:
I seem to be running 0:57.0s to 0:56.7s in the corvette at Tsukuba Circuit. I could pull a 56.50 or even 56.4 on a good lap.
My GTR is clocking 56.7 and lower on every lap, I would think a 50.7 could be pulled if it had a good tune.

Six seconds better than the previous best? o_O

My best is a 57.5...:(...and I usually get 58s...

Hmm, track I'm good at, track the car is good at, you guys are lucky, cause I probably won't be there.:sly: All depends on something more important then GT5.:sly:

That's right, I'm going eating raw chili's.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back