FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was watching today I noticed how much of a difference there is in tyre wear between drivers today.

Akmuq, Dax, AHP, Opp and Sumo were really hard on their tyres. Whereas carracer, Seven, Esprit and Carbonox were relatively light on their tyres- obviously certain cars wear more than others though. :infiff:

I was only bad in the first stint when I had brakes at 7 4 and did a 2:09.2 on my second lap to gap the field, after that I put by brakes to 5 4 and with the cloud cover and colder temperatures, I could easily do 6 lap stints getting 2:09's and 2:10's with maybe a 2:11 on the last lap of a stint. Fastest lap overall was 2:08.997, but I had to restrain myself to not do that every lap or else I'd wreck the tires.:lol:

I was only bad in the first stint when I had brakes at 7 4 and did a 2:09.2 on my second lap to gap the field, after that I put by brakes to 5 4 and with the cloud cover and colder temperatures, I could easily do 6 lap stints getting 2:09's and 2:10's with maybe a 2:11 on the last lap of a stint. Fastest lap overall was 2:08.997, but I had to restrain myself to not do that every lap or else I'd wreck the tires.:lol:

You were still harder on your tyres through the whole race though than Carbonox, who was running the same car. It's just interesting to see the different styles.

At least from what I remember. 👍

Oppvaskosst for instance had the fastest lap and set some really quick times but he made a few mistakes and wasn't consistently fast today. Whereas Esprit wasn't particularly fast and yet finished well due to consistent pace. :)

You were still harder on your tyres through the whole race though than Carbonox, who was running the same car. It's just interesting to see the different styles.

At least from what I remember. 👍

Oppvaskosst for instance had the fastest lap and set some really quick times but he made a few mistakes and wasn't consistently fast today. Whereas Esprit wasn't particularly fast and yet finished well due to consistent pace. :)

Slow and steady 👍

Well in the lambo you can't fly round the track :(. It is just not capable of matching the times of the Vette and GT-R

I think Tsukuba is one of the mos suited tracks to this kind of racing. Close and two wide constantly. :D

I was off the racing line 95% of the time....
Just not having a good weekend.
I couldn't believe what I saw on the last lap! I was pushing all I had on last lap trying to catch up to esprit, and then, after the chicane... I saw you in the sand 🤬

I don't understand why we changed host cause for me the 1st one was ok on the second one i wasn't able to see the time table , lag and i got disconnected after 3 laps...

And i think it's a big ******** doing qualifying laps without knowing what's your position and then having people that goes in front of you pretending to be in their right position.

At this point it would be more smart doing directly a race skipping qualifying...

Also people need to actually get on with the pace lap. I backed Akmuq and AHP up so the rest of the field could catch up. Then when the field had caught up and I got up to pace lap speed me, ak and ahp dropped them all again. :grumpy:

sepr41.png

Oh, Daxy-pie, only waited for a day for my tables. :sly:

Attachments

• FIA GT1.pdf
    184.5 KB · Views: 14
  • FIA GT1 Teams.pdf
    177.2 KB · Views: 13
I made my own! :D

Can you make a team one for Lotus Elises?? <3

You should have put white text for yourself, Seven and neljack :sly:

Huh, not every team is completely clear though at the moment... also there's a couple of 1-man teams :dopey:

BTW, I found a way to make the tables more quickly, so don't you worry about me being horribly late from now on, unless I have a bad race. :sly::sly:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back