FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, you're saying A_H_P's points that he collected while driving the Lambo would be added to the Corvette team points? I fail to see any fairness in that...

Hold on, you're saying A_H_P's points that he collected while driving the Lambo would be added to the Corvette team points? I fail to see any fairness in that...

I don't think it changes the team points points.
I think the driver points should transfer. that would help him.

Ok, Ill probs turn up, might not Skype though Dax, Carling Cup final on SkyGo :D

Would just like to say again Great edit!!!! :D

Before we start qualifying, can we have a quick tire noise check after we reset the track? Just to make sure everyone has their tire noise. Last week, that basically killed me. I ended up being a second slower every lap.

Before we start qualifying, can we have a quick tire noise check after we reset the track? Just to make sure everyone has their tire noise. Last week, that basically killed me. I ended up being a second slower every lap.

I have lost all the sounds in GT5 multiple times, it was fixed by changing channels however.

Well the vette was a breath of fresh air until it decided it wants to change the way it drives. I guess I need more practice with it.

Oh and... DC'D. Good luck with the rest of the race guys.

If it stayed the same after I left (Last lap):

1. Akmuq
2. Sumo
3. Carbonox
4. Carracer
5. TeamLotus_Esprit
6. Oppvaskkost.
7. TeamLotus_Seven
8. DaxCobra
9. DriftKing
10. TomBrooks.

👍

What the hell happened AHP?

When I was watching today I noticed how much of a difference there is in tyre wear between drivers today.

Akmuq, Dax, AHP, Opp and Sumo were really hard on their tyres. Whereas carracer, Seven, Esprit and Carbonox were relatively light on their tyres- obviously certain cars wear more than others though. :indiff:

Last edited:
AHP, I don't think he was suggesting anything, and I am sure he didn't see your comment about DC'ing.

Don't want any unnecessary arguments, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back