FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have put white text for yourself, Seven and neljack :sly:

Huh, not every team is completely clear though at the moment... also there's a couple of 1-man teams :dopey:

BTW, I found a way to make the tables more quickly, so don't you worry about me being horribly late from now on, unless I have a bad race. :sly::sly:

So you'll have to worry after every race.:sly:

By the way, Dax, you have incorrect information - Banana Motorsports would have 147 points by now, not that much. :embarrassed:

TeamLotus_Esprit made the chart and he has added all of the team members up instead of just the best two.

AHP joined our team and I see that helps us now (6points) but I'm thinking it could be off.

Well, because Heinz-Harald Frentzen's points weren't moved from Jordan to Prost when he joined that team mid-season, I think the same should apply here. Only results gained while in your current team count, that's why 147 points would be correct.

Well, because Heinz-Harald Frentzen's points weren't moved from Jordan to Prost when he joined that team mid-season, I think the same should apply here. Only results gained while in your current team count, that's why 147 points would be correct.

Well, that's mainly because Jordan worked hard to make their car so Prost shouldn't get points for Jordan developing the car.

This is more of a spec series, and it's not like one team has worked really hard on a car.

DaxCobra
Well, that's mainly because Jordan worked hard to make their car so Prost shouldn't get points for Jordan developing the car.

This is more of a spec series, and it's not like one team has worked really hard on a car.

What he's trying to say is that AHP's Lamborghini stats shouldn't go towards Banana Motorsport's Corvette total..

True, but I was the one who made the Lambo tune, so...

AHP's points should go towards the Corvettes.

DaxCobra

Huh?

Since he was in a Lamborghini, I seriously don't understand why any of his old points should go for the Corvette team. It almost feels like you deliberately want my team to lose.

DaxCobra
Oh dear, Conspiracy Penguin is back.

He's right though? He wasn't in a Corvette.. 2 against 1..

DaxCobra
Oh right.

Tell you what, the rule can apply if you can change the OP to it.

Corrupt..

That's what it would seem you are? Want to prove your not? Then don't give a Corvette team points a Lamborghini scored..

Corrupt..

That's what it would seem you are? Want to prove your not? Then don't give a Corvette team points a Lamborghini scored..

I am adding AHP's points to the Corvette team. End of discussion.

AHP was in a underpowered car anyway, so it shouldn't affect the points much at all.

If we are using the top two from each team it shouldn't really affect it at all.

DaxCobra
I am adding AHP's points to the Corvette team. End of discussion.

AHP was in a underpowered car anyway, so it shouldn't affect the points much at all.

If we are using the top two from each team it shouldn't really affect it at all.

But the point is he wasn't in a Corvette.. So a Corvette team shouldn't get any points..

Just saying..

No, but at the same time his points will go to waste, and it's my fault the Lambo was such a flop, not his.

To be fair AHP worked hard with an underpowered car all season (which Sumo is not in.) and managed to accumulate a nice amount of points- why should his points go to waste.

Im glad I havent been on GTP today judging by the comments :0

Im on GTP now you say?

*running emoticon* :sly:

To be fair AHP worked hard with an underpowered car all season (which Sumo is not in.) and managed to accumulate a nice amount of points- why should his points go to waste.

They haven't gone to waste as he can keep them, why they should go to the Lambo is beyond me though... Ah well, I'm not going to get into a fight about it.

FordMKIVJ5

But he keeps his points for the Drivers table, they just shouldn't go to Banana Motorsports..

Especially since I was a reserve for Dax's Team and none of my points went towards the total..

Actually second bit is pointless.. But ah well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back