FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaxCobra
) Does the points, he does a good job. đź‘Ť

End bracket does the points? Fair play to it.

Well I'm now off. Guys check the new discussion out in the dcrs group, its about fia gt season 3

Well I'm now off. Guys check the new discussion out in the dcrs group, its about fia gt season 3

I think you should give Lvolde's blancpain series a chance. He advertised it on page 55 I think. There's only 3 of us signed up and he's taken time to test man cars.

What are you guys getting for tire wear? I'm looking at 10 laps for the corvette. 3 stop race.

Well, it's only 20 laps, so with that endurance, 2 stops would make more sense.

I must be out of my mind... giving advice to a championship rival... :lol:

Well, it's only 20 laps, so with that endurance, 2 stops would make more sense.

I must be out of my mind... giving advice to a championship rival... :lol:
Says 28 laps on page 1 :boggled:

20 laps would probably be a one stopper if you can go 10 laps on the same tires so yes i believe it was a typo ^^

I think you should give Lvolde's blancpain series a chance. He advertised it on page 55 I think. There's only 3 of us signed up and he's taken time to test man cars.

Looks like a bit of it has been inspired from this series, especially the Car Info pictures. :P

How about you, "The one who randomly shouts "Johnny!" in TOCA rooms"? :mischievous:

TOCA ghost will never grow old hahaha!

Yes I am, but as the host, can I ask for a bang on 5.30 race start? As i have to leave at 6.15. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back