FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do some test laps on Laguna later

Mmmm old cars are cool but i find quite boring having a racing series with them...

Well it depends, the Engine and gearbox is American, the body style and original design is British. But with the 427 (what we're talking about here) the body shell was modified in conjunction with Ford. It's just both.

And I swear someone said it was more British than American a couple of posts up. :confused:

Pretty sure the chassis and body were British design, even if they were modified.

Wikipedia
The AC Cobra, also known colloquially as the Shelby Cobra in North America, is an Anglo-American sports car that was produced during the 1960s.

Well it depends, the Engine and gearbox is American, the body style and original design is British. But with the 427 (what we're talking about here) the body shell was modified in conjunction with Ford. It's just both.

And I swear someone said it was more British than American a couple of posts up. :confused:

*Cough*

Someone definitely said that the Cobra was more English than American and obviously edited their post.

Hence I was saying that the body and chassis was British but modified in conjunction with Shelby/Ford and the main working gear was American.

*Cough*

Someone definitely said that the Cobra was more English than American and obviously edited their post.

Hence I was saying that the body and chassis was British but modified in conjunction with Shelby/Ford and the main working gear was American.

I didn't say it...

I think overall both AC and Shelby had equal amount of input in the 427 because of the evolution of the 289.

Still think the 289 is definitally a British car.

I think DF said it then edited it to a smiley. :odd:

Yes, on the 427 I'd say they had equal input as the rolling chassis was sent to Shelby to be finished.

The 289 was just an AC Ace with a 289 so that is largely British. 👍

How.. Did.. You.. Do.. That..

I made that photo? Wh-where did you get's it from? :scared:

FordMKIVJ5
Now I'm hallucinating. :scared:

And Dax, change it back already!

I don't care about him having it.. I just wanna know how he got it.. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back