for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,343 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
PSN: javi2400 I'll take the 908 Peugeot Team Oreca!
Thank you so much for sigh up its awesome that my friend Elias is not going to be alone in the 908 i will add your name as soon as i get home and dont forget to add me on PSN
Thank you :)
 
Do i have to purchase the car? Or will it be gievn to me? Im fine either way.
 
can I sign in? PSN: terderly90 I'll take PEUGEOT 908 HDI TEAM TOTAL
 
Woo only lmp2 person!! Is it too early to get my title now??
 
Woo only lmp2 person!! Is it too early to get my title now??
I think its not! But win is win no matter if its with 0,001 gap or one lap gap or vs only 1 other driver win is win and you get points of it :)
 
What was the final time agreed on for the start of races?
 
Which means there's no point in him racing if there's no competition.
Don't know why everyone is getting mad!! Lmp2 looks good. Why no one else wants to join the class is crazy
 
Deltawing is fun, the only reason I didn't go to p2 is because I would rather race in a larger class
Thats the same reason as my and i prefer R18 but i really like deltawing :)
 
Once I saw that the Deltawing had my Team name already installed I knew I had to sign up.

GTP: Brutaka
PSN: Brutaka_GT
Car: Deltawing 2013
 
Back