Formula 1 Aramco Gran Premio De España 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 229 comments
No. You were being too serious and I caught you. Own it. :cheers:

Bottas nearly had him, he just slightly overcooked his tyres going into Sector 3.

Verstappen 7 tenths up on Albon.
He was purple in Sector 2 so I was hoping he'd get it but oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh whining Mercedes bashers rejoice... Toto thinks the race is Max's to lose today...

"The only similarity between Silverstone and Barcelona this week is the ambient and track temperatures," Wolff said on Saturday evening. "The track is very different so we don't expect the same blistering issues but more degradation and more overheating. And I believe Red Bull masters those conditions very well.

"Nevertheless, I believe the work that's been done during the week and from yesterday to today was good. We've improved and that is most important and I hope we can give him a run for his money. But definitely Max needs to seen as the favourite based on yesterday's long runs."

Hopefully there will be some close racing between Max and Lewis today im itching to see that duel play out... The race to the first corner should be good with options for either Inside lunge turn 1 or take the outside to gain the advantage in turn 2... fingers crossed its a decent race Barcelona doesnt often serve up good races but the conditions might make it good!

18 min til lights out

Will buxton looked like he was gonna keel over when he finished his grid walk lol. He puts 100% into it thats for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who doesn’t much like Hamilton or Verstappen, Bottas has been nothing but a let down since signing for Mercedes. He continues to disappoint.

Lead pack is breaking away. Albon seems to have decent pace. If he stays in touch with the Racing Points he might at least have a chance in jumping one of them in a pit stop.

Latest Posts

Back