Formula 1 Aramco Gran Premio de España 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 81 comments
Good job Lando. Let's see how tomorrow unfold. Red Bull really getting challenged now and I think it's safe to say that Mercedes has officially entered the fray!

What even was the cause of the Norris/Leclerc beef? Did Norris impede Leclerc because I clearly missed it.
Norris was a little in the way for a couple corners then Leclerc kinda drove into him off line before turn 6.

Norris was a little in the way for a couple corners then Leclerc kinda drove into him off line before turn 6.
Felt really out of place for Leclerc when I saw it. It's got to have been a few years since he's acted that way towards another driver.

The Stroll incident, though, on proper par for him. Turned something Lewis was completely at fault for (impeding) into something he became the aggressor in.

With Perez's grid drop it means the Alpines will start next to each other... that might not go well.

3 place grid drop for Sargeant, so he will go from 20th to 20th. He’s also on course to finish 21st in the WDC, again.

Wow, George absolutely mugged Lando and Max. Good job. 😮

edit: And Max squeaks by George. Nice pass. Go Landooooooooo! Catch em!

Last edited:
And the forecast doesn't look like it will bring rain. Chances are very low. A shower will probably pass through during the podium ceremonies.

Meanwhile Perez is struggling to get in DRS range of a Haas...

Edit: he finally managed, but that took him way too long

Last edited:
And here Red Bull has been acting like they're not the fastest car as they return to the format of Max just continuing to pull a gap of 3+ seconds.

Ah, man... was Norris staying out a good idea? Having flashbacks. 😤

edit: Nice pass from Lewis on Carlos. Scrappy.

moar edit: Oscar past Perez, nice. Gooooooooooo!

Last edited:
SAI is mad the guy that took his seat passed him, just wait a few laps when he gets the call that "Fernando is quicker than you" and LEC goes by.

Russell should've dropped slightly back to give Lewis DRS. Now, if by some chance Lewis can stay a second within' Norris, he can pick up a tow when Norris gets in DRS range of Russell.

Edit* Nvm. Already 1.2 second on Ham.

Last edited:
Nice little battle between Lando and George, but I hope that didn't cost too much time.

edit: Though welcome, it's odd seeing Max getting hunted down.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back