Formula 1 Aramco Gran Premio de España 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 81 comments
Yeah, I kinda want Lewis to pull away from George to get that podium.

edit: Oh? Charles allowed past Carlos. 😶

Last edited:
Checo's contract stipulated that he not challenge Max at all, and he's taking that seriously.

Lando didn't win which is unfortunate because I was rooting for him but looking at the results of this race, I think the rest of the season is still wide open. Red bull domination is pretty much over. If they trip up, the win is gone. Also, with Perez....well, I think Red Bull WCC might be on shaky ground unless of course Max win all the remaining races which now looks like it will not be a given.

Not a bad race overall..

Race didn't go how I wanted, but at least the lead cars were within sight of one another at the checkered.

Max doing the heavy lifting, and Perez struggling to get past a couple tractors.

Man, that slow start and getting stuck behind George ended up really cost Lando. I wanted that win for him! I'm glad Piastri was able to make up some positions after his rough Q3. Solid points and nice gains on P2 in the WCC nonetheless. Looking forward to McLaren making up more ground in the coming weekends.

Mercedes surprised me. Congrats to Lewis on his P3. Hard to believe that was his first podium this season.

RBs had no pace. Feels bad, after Ricciardo and Tsunoda had a couple decent weekends.

JULfVYQH3XkCxMV0QP.webp

2nd in a car that’s 0.6 seconds faster.

Big fumble from McLaren once again.

Even without the botched pitstop and start this would have been a likely win just by covering max.
Why would you let RB undercut you TWICE?

Perhaps a small rift going on at Ferrari regarding post-race comments.
  • Leclerc said that before the race, they agreed to conserve tires in the first stint. (Due to the SF-24 having a longer warmup phase)
  • Sainz said that he had better pace than Leclerc so he was obviously going to pass. (He was pushing)
  • Leclerc said that he didn't have an issue with Sainz overtaking him, he just didn't get why Sainz pushed him off.
  • Sainz said he had a right to the corner so it was a legal move and Leclerc is complaining too much.

It is a bit of a humorous comment from Carlos given he was on the radio 3 times about Lewis.

Last edited:
Back