Formula 1 Qatar Airways British Grand Prix 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 194 comments
I don’t really like Mercedes but I’m dancing round the living room at the moment. Legendary Lewis.

F1TV just completely crapped out in the last 5 laps for me. Lost connection 4 times...
Luckily nothing major happened there, but really annoying

Congrats to Lewis.

I think that’s the 4th win McLaren have thrown away this year.

Tense race. Not the result I was hoping for.

Damn damn damn. You had this, McLaren. You had this.

Ah well, congrats to Lewis on that massive achievement. Nine wins at one track is pretty amazing.

Nice points from Hulk and Albon.

Stroll ahead of Alonso?!

A Ferrari and Red Bull lapping a Ferrari and Red Bull is still funny. And sad.

Augh! Why, McLaren, whyyyyyyyyyy?!

ca71641bb1bef401d93e2a87a3889495_w200.gif

Lando still showing some inexperience. I believe he wanted the softs instead of the hards where Max/Red Bull called it right between the two.

Lando still showing some inexperience. I believe he wanted the softs instead of the hards where Max/Red Bull called it right between the two.

He even still had mediums. Absolutely brain dead call from Lando.

They had new mediums (the best option) unlike all the other teams, who had to choose hard/soft. Piastri immediately chose the mediums and was much quicker at the end.

He even still had mediums. Absolutely brain dead call from Lando.
They had new mediums (the best option) unlike all the other teams, who had to choose hard/soft. Piastri immediately chose the mediums and was much quicker at the end.
Yep. Makes it sting that much more. He'll learn. His time is still coming, imo.

Last edited:
Even Lewis realises that Lando and McLaren screwed up. Surprised that he was on the softs when they had mediums available.

Had Lando gone on that medium, he would have won it. Lewis did a much better job managing those soft and making them last to get that win. This was a good race! Pretty tense there at the end. Really happy for Lewis and well deserved win. Shows why he is called king of Silverstone.

Latest Posts

Back