Forza Horizon 2 General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 4,200 comments
Cars:
(in order of testing)
944 Turbo: Move, already!!
Cayman GTS: Fast and fun, and nice and Porsche-like.
Macan Turbo S: You HAD to give us an SUV, didn't you. You couldn't use the 928 GTS, you had to do this.
918: Oh, my god. This thing is AWESOME!!
Will test the other six tonight.

I'm new to FH2 and I have a question, how do you earn more money? Plus how can you find out if the restoration of the car you found is done?(my first barn find was a Miura.)

X360. I know I have the inferior version which is 🤬 though...
The only way to earn money in that game is through racing. Though, when I was trying to make a lot of money on FH2 on the 360; I use to grind the Ferrari 250 GTO bucket list challenge. That bucket list challenge has one of the biggest prize payouts out of the whole game and with the assists turned off; you can get some real decent money out of it.

The only way to earn money in that game is through racing. Though, when I was trying to make a lot of money on FH2 on the 360; I use to grind the Ferrari 250 GTO bucket list challenge. That bucket list challenge has one of the biggest prize payouts out of the whole game and with the assists turned off; you can get some real decent money out of it.
I see, does that include changing the difficulty setting when doing that bucket list challenge? I'm not yet done with the Amateur tour. Also, what was your first barn find?

I see, does that include changing the difficulty setting when doing those bucket list
Nope, the 250 GTO bucket list challenge really does have one of the biggest payouts in the X360 version. Though, the difficulty settings can help make the payout bigger.

What's the most expensive bucket list on the xbone?
That, I don't know as I just never cared to pay attention. I mean, there's so many bucket list challenges on the xbone version. You have the easy ones, the harder ones provided by Playground Games, the online ones handed out, and etc. It would take me some time to figure out with bucket list challenge had the highest payout.

Though, not that it matters to be honest. If you're interested in it for money, that's really pointless as earning money on the Xbone version has become so darn easy with the wheelspin bonuses. A newcomer starting out could just keep leveling up through racing until they get a decent car or cash prize and that's just for offline players. For online players, you could just earn money by getting it gifted from Turn 10 via Forza Hub Rewards.

Nope, the 250 GTO bucket list challenge really does have one of the biggest payouts in the X360 version. Though, the difficulty settings can help make the payout bigger.
By how much? Without higher difficulty setting and with higher difficulty setting.

By how much? Without higher difficulty setting and with higher difficulty setting.
I can't remember the prize money off the top of my head, but you should be able to find it by looking it up. I bet there's a bunch of bucket list challenge pages on the internet that tell you what you need. Now for the difficulty bonus, it depends on what you change on yours such as turning off the traction control, making the AI more difficult, turning off the racing line, and etc. Eh, you'll figure it out once you get use to the game and mess with the difficulty settings.

I find it hard to make money... GT6 is far easier in that regard, my most expensive car is a 33 Stradale.

I haven't had a problem whatsoever, though I've relied on the millions I got from Forza Rewards, since I stockpiled them for months before getting my One. That said, between getting cars for free (credits wise) in the DLC packs, stocking up on wheel spins until I do about 20 in a row, and just racing (as a VIP member), I've got 6.2 million right now and about 75% of the cars in the game - and another 2.1 million sitting in Forza Rewards. Admittedly that's without the 33 or the 250 GTO...

GT6 might be a bit easier with the high payouts in seasonals, but I did one better: I just did the credit glitch back at launch. Haven't had to worry once. :P

(Note: Don't have Gold)
Can you make two million in an hour?
I'm not sure that you can, but that you don't need to make 2 million in a hour on FH2 anyway; there aren't even many cars that cost that much or more. Though, with wheelspins and the Forza rewards system; money making in FH2 is a breeze. Plus, you don't have to bore yourself by grinding for money like in GT6.

I'm not sure that you can, but that you don't need to make 2 million in a hour on FH2 anyway; there aren't even many cars that cost that much or more. Though, with wheelspins and the Forza rewards system; money making in FH2 is a breeze. Plus, you don't have to bore yourself by grinding for money like in GT6.
Exactly. It's fairly simple to gain all the cars you want by just... playing the game.

Just got a xbox after being a sony fan boy for a long time. Its great having both consoles. I got Forza horizon 2 as a starter game. So far im enjoying it. Still not sure when i get to unlock the buy a car section. Also what is the highest level in forza horizon 2?

Last edited:
Question how do i join clubs? I have unlocked nice but still no sign will i get it soon? Also is there a club i can join looking to get the online achievments.

Latest Posts

Back