Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
A couple of photos that I've taken randomly. Particularly happy with the Countach one - it was right after finding my last barn find, and the lighting was perfect for it. All untouched, just moved the camera to the right position and took the photo:

IMG_4426.JPG
IMG_4425.JPG

It's so easy to take good looking photos on this game - I'm a complete amateur when it comes to photography.

Do you mind sharing the slider settings for the gold you used? Thanks in advance.

This car was brought and downloaded as I loved the retro design, just looked it up for you it was by Hazardduke77, so I can't take the credit for the design, you are right the gold would have been a special slider maybe send a message (237 layers on the car by the way!) 👍

Last edited:
psjchs.png

You guys have no clue how much I adore this car :embarrassed: Also, @SlipZtrEm... As you can see, I'm using your GTP logo vinyl - if it's not too much to ask, could you make another one, just without the white background? I'd appreciate that massively!

Gotte rep GTP but sometimes, the white doesn't fit all to well :lol:

Oh, by the way: Do we have any purists in here? Because, well, you might not like me all that much after seeing this:

tEP7qm.png

:sly:

Scared yet? :mischievous:

Fo3TPg.png

You should be - 'cause that's two tonnes of metal that are going way too fast to come to a halt on a a short notice :lol: Honestly though, I'm actually rather surprised how well the thing handles despite the weight. Still has a stock tyre compound, too - it just has massively wide wheels (the buggy 395 sections rears, for starters :lol:). Checks out with my impression that building power is way more efficient in terms of PI than building for handling...

Either way, back to my true love :drool:

B4pVaM.png

Back