Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
Huracan Forza edition
IMG_3931.JPG

And my one:1 taking off at 180 mph
IMG_3932.JPG

Hit the dune at the end of the runway.
God this game is addictive.

I had a cool idea for a picture, however, I was unable to get a single picture with both cars in focus. So, I took two pictures with each car in focus, and I went to Photoshop to combine them and such. Once I did merge the images, the more i looked at it, the more it looked like a promotional picture for Need for Speed. So I added a NFS logo. Oops.
29960121325_3b65fc250c_c.jpg

Here's a much nicer picture I took earlier!
29876961881_cfcf0c9cc7_c.jpg

I really am liking everybody's photos, and the cars you guys pick. 👍 I haven't taken much photos this time because my TV is always in use... I'll be putting a barn find I found last night inside a spoiler tag.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

This is pretty cool, and never expected that we can do this to the Mark II!

Yes mine are definitely sharper now too by this method of screen shot to linking to flickr rather than using the upload feature from PC 👍

^^^ Reminder to get RX-7, RX-8 & Mazdaspeed3 later! So many cars to photograph or choose

I always recommend flickr, it's what I've been using for years now.
Yeah, I actually had an account with Flickr years ago - used it for my GT5 gallery back in the day.

Can't log into it anymore, though - can't remember the password to the e-mail address I used back then. Can't be bothered to create a new one - I'm using Cubeupload for the time being. Works out well enough, I guess 👍

Thanks for the hint nonetheless!

A couple more from last night's session. In the first, I went with the vintage filter, desaturating the photo to make it look like it was from the 1970s of a prospector in his Reliant working in the outback. In the second, I went with black and white to make it look like a contemporaneous photo of a new 1940 Ford in Australia.

1972 Reliant Supervan III

1940 Ford De Luxe Coupe

Last edited:
Back