Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Hidden in Plain Sight

• Thread starter Famine
  • 8 comments
I'm hoping that by next weekend, even though the season will be over and the new "Return to the 90s" season will commence, that players will have duplicates of the C30 which will be in the Auction House 🤞

I'm hoping that by next weekend, even though the season will be over and the new "Return to the 90s" season will commence, that players will have duplicates of the C30 which will be in the Auction House 🤞
At the current rate they should appear in 3 to 4 weeks in decent numbers bud.

I didn't read the article managed to find Sherlock this week due to the shape of the outcropping he was standing on.

Took me a fair while to get the chest though.

I didn't read the article managed to find Sherlock this week due to the shape of the outcropping he was standing on.

Took me a fair while to get the chest though.
Yeah, the photo "clue" for the treasure chest was quite devious this week!

Truth be told I found him by complete accident. I drove around thinking he'd be on one of the big buildings but as I dropped down the northeast side into the courtyard and entered Photo Mode, I spotted him on screen within, like, five seconds. Knew he was on a building, not that he was so close to the road.

I was all "why won't my offroad car work... ohhhh".

Finding the actual chest in the maze was the hardest part for me. I even flew around with the drone but you can't smash it with that so I had to do the whole thing again with a car.

I wouldn't ordinarily be chasing #Forzathon points but since they announced you can buy backstage passes with them I'm on the hunt again.

Last edited:
I was all "why won't my offroad car work... ohhhh".

Finding the actual chest in the maze was the hardest part for me. I even flew around with the drone but you can't smash it with that so I had to do the whole thing again with a car.

I wouldn't ordinarily be chasing #Forzathon points but since they announced you can buy backstage passes with them I'm on the hunt again.
Yep, I took photos of that bloody pyramid from all 4 angles in my Offroad Mini. And then tried the same with the other pyramid just in case...
Bastards!

Then I read the article...

And I'm the same as you with the Forzathon points collecting. I'm missing about 60 cars where I've dipped in and out of the game for a few weeks/months at a time to escape the weekly FOMO burnout.

Last edited:
Back