Forza Horizon (NEW SCREEN SHOTS)

Thank you for the link. I knew the classic Mini Cooper was gonna be in the game, thanks to the Fiat 500 of course. ;)

But. Wheres the Hyundai Veloster Turbo? :(

Remember it is most likely the demo of the game so it may be in the final game

might not be all the cars I don't really know but 127 cars, and they said 12 mos. of dlc 6 x 12 =72 that's 199 cars which what they said there would be 200 in the game. Maybe they meant with dlc included.
I'm glad to see the 67 Beetle made it in it would be awesome if there is a baja kit for it :)

Edited count I seen someone posted 140 and and I was in a hurry when I posted.Now it makes more sense.

The video does defnitely not show all cars available at launch. WE've already seen a few cars officially revealed that aren't in the video.

That video shows Jaguar with two cars, but we already know that there will be at least three: The E-Type, D-Type and the XKR-S. And there are other manufacturers like that as well.

Edit: I've counted the missing cars:
DB5
M1
CR-X
D-Type
Elan
Mx5 Superlight
300 SL
Cuda HEMI
Daytona Coupe

Those could technically be the barn finds...

Yeah, seems to just be an extended demo. I don't think a CR-X or MX-5 would be a barn find :P

My thoughts:

• So the newest Jeep SRT-8 is there, and as expected, it's listed under... Jeep.
  • Well now, look at that, a road-going Lancia Delta S4 in addition to the Integrale Evo...
  • I know it was already revealed, but it's really odd to me to include the RX-8 MS and not the facelifted model that was DLC in FM4.
  • What the hell did Smolensky do to the TVR logo?!

What level is his driver? I'm doubting Forza is going keep up the tradition of having all the cars unlocked right away in this game. But even then it doesn't make much sense for some of the cars that are locked/unlocked in this video, so for this case it's probably just a limited demo version of the game.

What level is his driver? I'm doubting Forza is going keep up the tradition of having all the cars unlocked right away in this game.

I sure hope they don't mess with that formula - saving up for the credits should be enough, and besides, I imagine there will be many different-leveled events, so someone just buying an S-Class car in the hopes of blitzing everything will still have to buy suitable lower-class machinery. Though I did just realize: Affinity hasn't really been touched on so far, and I'm wondering if they've made it a bit more difficult to amass free upgrade abilities for the manufacturers. FM4's was too easy: a few races, and bam, free upgrades for every car from a make. Make it Level 10 instead of Level 4, and it'd make it a bit more of an accomplishment!

I sure hope they don't mess with that formula - saving up for the credits should be enough

Make it Level 10 instead of Level 4, and it'd make it a bit more of an accomplishment!

I hope they don't touch it either, I like being able to buy whatever is in the game with credits right away rather than grinding levels to get access to buy the car I want.

I'm up in the air with affinity. A part of me wants them to keep it the way it is for relatively easy, free upgrades. The other half wants upgrades to be expensive, so if someone has a modded car you know they dropped some coin/time into it, rather than buying a 5,000cr car and making it a lambo killer for 0cr.

Ol' Skool ;)
8062804077_0b77481889_b.jpg

The video does defnitely not show all cars available at launch. WE've already seen a few cars officially revealed that aren't in the video.

That video shows Jaguar with two cars, but we already know that there will be at least three: The E-Type, D-Type and the XKR-S. And there are other manufacturers like that as well.

Edit: I've counted the missing cars:
DB5
M1
CR-X
D-Type
Elan
Mx5 Superlight
300 SL
Cuda HEMI
Daytona Coupe

Those could technically be the barn finds...

I don't know about the Superlight, that's a newer car. CR-X, maybe.

Noticed in the video they've given us the new 2012 Continental GT. I'm guessing the pre-facelift Super Sport will join it as well in the final game.

Crossing my fingers for the 360 CS right now to come soon.

Scud's confirmed, but I'm with McLaren - show me the Challenge Stradale!

Another thought that occured to me:

The list we've seen might not include all cars that are availablea t launch, bit it might include all cars that are on the disc, or rather, available for purchase.

127 cars, plus unicorns (maybe 15?), plus barn finds (9), plus preorder bonus cars (5), plus VIP car pack (5), plus day one DLC (10?). The total would be 171, which would be awfully close to the 200 cars number that's been floating around. If there are 140 cars in the video (seen this number a few times, too), we'd be even closer to that.

I don't want to be a party pooper and I do hope that this isn't the final list, but I do think everything's checking out quite well. And an extended demo with more than 100 cars does seem strange to me.

Not that the list so far is bad or anything, but... Yeah, I'd just want more. Right now, the season pass seems more and more dempting. The bigger the palyground, the more enjoyment can be had with every individual car, in my opinion :lol:

God, I'm such a Forza-holic, I'm probably not going to be able to turn the season pass down, anyways :D

You know what I am hoping....a Forza Horizon pack for FM4, with purchase of Horizon you can download some new cars like the classic mini and S class to FM4 for free.....sounds like a good business plan to me.

You know what I am hoping....a Forza Horizon pack for FM4, with purchase of Horizon you can download some new cars like the classic mini and S class to FM4 for free.....sounds like a good business plan to me.
´
That'd be pretty dang awesome, if you're asking me 👍

Nice to the GT-R Black Edition in the Horizon. The GT-R in Forza 4 has just never looked right to me. So hopefully the new GT-R looks the business.

Another car seen and not in that video is the Ford Fiesta that was in the first behind the scenes video.

Absolutely stoked that the Mini is in Forza at last and that the Beetle has made it too.

Back