Forza Horizon (NEW SCREEN SHOTS)

Just to let you know I saw the Eurogame Preview of Horizon and the Lamborghini Aventador and Lancia Delta HF Intergale are in the game

261837_470973862925526_2072798063_n.jpg

LOL. I don't care what you guys say, this is an FM1 model for sure.

49449-forza-motorsport-xbox-live-sns-dsc00003-jpg

That said, the Aventador clip looks mighty tasty. The physics look pretty strong in that video, and the environment visuals and audio quality are pretty stellar. I guess I can forgive T10 for reusing old assets if they are giving us something refreshing overall.

Just to let you know I saw the Eurogame Preview of Horizon and the Lamborghini Aventador and Lancia Delta HF Intergale are in the game
The Aventador reveal is an actual Top Gear challenge as real. Very cool to see they're still working together & can't wait to see if there's more.

Slightly off topic, however I'm still shocked that even with the fps locked in at 30, PG only managed to incorporate 8 car multiplayer in this vast open world environment.

Oh well I guess there will be alot of bots about to make up the traffic.

From the pictures of the traffic in Horizon, I think most of it is Ford cars (Focus, Explorer, F-150) along with Toyota (Prius and RAV 4) and other cars.

VXR
That horrible vinyl roof!!!!!!!!! Eurgh, why not just remodel it already?

Apart from the CTS, this has to be the most meh set of reveals yet. The good news is I don't think it can get worse for me personaly, so the rest of the reveals should be great. :)
My top request to T10 since Forza 1 was to remove the vinyl top from the 69 Camaro or at least give us the option to take them off. Request still not granted after 5 games. Oh well I will just paint it black so the vinyl top blends in with the rest of the car. :irked: 🤬

At least they have answered all the other requests. :)

Just a quick post the following cars have been announced for horizon

2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
1968 Fiat Abarth 500 esseesse yes thats right a 68 fiat 500

Also the Horizon demo will come out next tuesday October 9th

Love the Cuda. I was so happy to finally be able to drive that in Forza 4. I realize it was in F3 but I was not able to drive it because it was only in the ultimate collection.

I don't get this, didn't Dan say that the E or F or R classes won't make it into the game, and here we see Fiat500 :confused:

Iconic cult cars are always acceptable :cheers:

Don't get me wrong, I would love all E or F class cars in game, but as iconic as it may be it's way to slow to be in Colorado.

This one is also iconic 1980 Abarth 131 Abarth or 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4, hopefully they will be included :-)

This, is a great reason why I registered to ForzaPlanet. I'm so in love with this game now, its on my list of games to play because I open world games. :D

Yeah, I'm from GTPlanet so I'm new to this site, hello all. Its just looking pure awesome everytime! 👍

I got my figures crossed for the classic mini. Please become true. *.*

I may have squealed a bit.

E30 and NA will be racking up big miles for me as soon as I can get them; screw that Corrado! I understand tuning is simplified now, with just the fitment of parts and not the in-depth tuning screens, but I hope engine swaps are still available...

I sure hope the EK9 Civic hatchback is in the game and not just the crappy one that's already been posted. The rest of the list is shaping up nicely though. 👍

Back