Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,235 comments
I'm mighty tempted to pay the GamePass Premium upgrade...

Sorry for my ignorance, is there a list of all the cars coming with the DLC packs? I see it reads, 30 cars new to Forza, but which ones are they?
Unfortunately, not. DLC cars remain a mystery until probably the month they are expected to release.

1060, i7 8700

yes, its okay. But i play on High-Ultra settings with AMD FSR --- 30 FPS
or Medium settings, amd fsr - 45-60 fps
the game have a 30 and 60 fps lock, and unlimited
overall: good PC optimalization

from the guy

More, maple valley gameplay:

Huracan, spa, rain:

can i ask you to go to free play and show the options and tracks with there respective layouts.

also is this the retail version?

can i ask you to go to free play and show the options and tracks with there respective layouts.

also is this the retail version?
It apparently is since the preview was only on Xbox and limited to the first 3 races, and I doubt T10 would give a PC copy to someone with 600 subscribers and a PC barely capable of running the game.

edit: just found out they started shipping review copies today so there you go.

Last edited:
The Spa in the rain video….I feel like Turn 10 still struggles with the realism of the wheel designs when in motion. Sometimes they seem like they look plastic or like hubcaps 🤷‍♂️

I still cant get the hate for FWD, they are as much fun as RWD and AWD are, just because you cant drift much with them doesn't mean that are challenging by themselves lol lol
I remember being lambasted when I suggested using the Megane Touring Car for a league in Project Cars 2. I don't understand the hate either.

A creator event for FM is going on in Las Vegas, perhaps we'll get some news out of this.

Just out of sight in this picture - 1 lion.
Most likely only if someone downloaded them beforehand.

However, I'm not sure if reposting the vids here would be okay; I know this site is on good terms with developers/publishers/folks in the industry, & these videos are clearly being taken down for a reason.
It's 9 days until release and 8 for the embargo. Honestly, I can wait that long and so should everybody else.

Damn I was looking for leaks and reuploads of that Forza footage from last night on Twitter, and Youtube (Sorted by recently uploaded). Nothing!

Last edited:
Damn I was looking for leaks and reuploads of that Forza footage from last night on Twitter, and Youtube (Sorted by recently uploaded). Nothing!

I only saw the first couple, but were nothing special, and quality wasn't great due to heavy FSR used, you're not missing much

Hmm, I am sure he/she will give a very unbiased opinion on the game...

SmartSelect_20230927_133409_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back