Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 13,619 comments
Did all the Featured Career crap and didn't even get my Nissan R88C. Seems to be an issue reported since launch where sometimes a completed event won't register... Gotta hope my support ticket gets one gifted to me so I don't have to redo all of them to figure out which one it is.

Has there been a confirmation that we are even getting an update next week? Seems that would be on the schedule, but we have heard nothing. The last patch also had no teasers or anything, and it included a track that had actually been rebuilt instead of just "rebuilt" so you would think that might have been worth an extra mini YouTube trailer or teaser or even a social media post. Kinda makes it feel like they have given up on creating any kind of interest or excitement, just day of patch "here's your ****, go away now."

They still send out useless junk to our in-game message thing about random tracks or cars we received 4 months ago, and the Xbox community page posts things but it seems to repeat itself so it kinda feels kinda like someone clicks a "post random Forza thing again" button instead of something that actually had any thought/purpose.

Has there been a confirmation that we are even getting an update next week? Seems that would be on the schedule, but we have heard nothing. The last patch also had no teasers or anything, and it included a track that had actually been rebuilt instead of just "rebuilt" so you would think that might have been worth an extra mini YouTube trailer or teaser or even a social media post. Kinda makes it feel like they have given up on creating any kind of interest or excitement, just day of patch "here's your ****, go away now."

They still send out useless junk to our in-game message thing about random tracks or cars we received 4 months ago, and the Xbox community page posts things but it seems to repeat itself so it kinda feels kinda like someone clicks a "post random Forza thing again" button instead of something that actually had any thought/purpose.

They've been on the same schedule for a while now, this Friday we might get a Twitter post or YT video scheduled for Monday 5pm GMT after the weekend, patch usually rolls out by about 6pm GMT.

There was AFAIK no "no track" announcement, so we can prob expect a track, my money's on Road Atlanta, but as always I'm crossing my fingers for Bathurst

It seems like some months they skip a teaser on Friday and just wait until Monday to post everything including the patch notes and video of update. I wish they would stick to dropping a tease on fridays though so it gives us something to look forward to over the weekend. I assume that's what they are doing again this time since it's now Sunday and nothings been heard but we also have no more featured races to complete so something has to come. We are most likely getting another track too I just don't know which one but a few likely ones could be Road Atlanta, Bathurst, COTA or Sonoma.

Had a blast tonight playing the Nordschifie endurance race. Used the Shelby Daytona with Sport tires and brake upgrade, started last and managed to just about hang onto the tires with no pitstop to come through and win the race, with only 0.5 seconds penalty, (very difficult to not get penalties round this narrow track and the AI braking in odd places). It was full concentration waiting for the right opportunities to pass with no contact! Great fun 🙂

Last edited:
Kinda makes it feel like they have given up on creating any kind of interest or excitement, just day of patch "here's your ****, go away now."
I really do hope AC Evo can deliver the goods. It's not that FM is terrible - I personally find the graphics pretty decent, and the driving experience on a controller is outstanding. But it's just so short of where it should be for a flagship Microsoft backed game in terms of gameplay around the graphics and physics. I saw the upcoming GT7 update and if that game was available on PC, I doubt I'd play FM again. I can't drive against Sophy as I don't have a PS5, and I'm not buying one just for one game, but it looks light years ahead of the FM AI. And Eiger Nordwand coming back, this is stuff that is actually getting people excited.

Had a blast tonight playing the Nordschifie endurance race. Used the Shelby Daytona with Sport tires and brake upgrade, started last and managed to just about hang onto the tires with no pitstop to come through and win the race, with only 0.5 seconds penalty, (very difficult to not get penalties round this narrow track and the AI braking in odd places). It was full concentration waiting for the right opportunities to pass with no contact! Great fun 🙂
Dude the AI is so terrible on the Nordschleife. It always has been though. They brake in the most random places and even on unbeatable they remain extremely beatable. It's better than say, Forza Motorsport 4 which was genuinely abysmal but it's still not good enough!

Dude the AI is so terrible on the Nordschleife. It always has been though. They brake in the most random places and even on unbeatable they remain extremely beatable. It's better than say, Forza Motorsport 4 which was genuinely abysmal but it's still not good enough!
I play on level 8. I wouldn't say terrible, but sure not great in places. But once you get to know, you know.

And there's me who nearly came second to a Dino 🤭 don't think I could have faced driving the Daytona ever again if I had let that happen. Still think they missed a trick with that event, since they normally love races in the wet at T10:
a8f92589be1972c5cbe5b51f9f0e789d.jpg

Last edited:
FORZA MOTORSPORT - UPDATE 10.0 : Search/vote for UPDATE 10 on the Forza Forum

View attachment 1370884
Sadly this isn't an officially run poll.

FORZA MOTORSPORT - UPDATE 10.0 : Search/vote for UPDATE 10 on the Forza Forum

View attachment 1370884
I'm very shocked that there has been no teaser or anything yet. Even more so that there is no livestream/premier for the update overview video on youtube, as they usually do.
Makes me worried that this will be a small filler update (even the previous one was light on cars, fixes and features)

Today is definitely 4 weeks since the June 10th Update 9.0, but still no sign of anything on the Forza YouTube channel or Forza.net for Update 10.

Are they going to stick with 5 weeks per update and wait until next week? If so, it'll clash with FH5...

While we wait for any news regarding update 10, has anyone seen this? Team effort? Will we finally be able to switch drivers during multiplayer races now?🤔

If T10 didn't realise that their international audience isn't aware in the slightest of special US holidays, then that's a bit crappy of them... Even just a brief comment would have been plenty to give us warning.

Back