Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,731 comments
For past tracks I'd rather see the actual decent race tracks take priority over the lame graphical showcase tracks that don't race well. Camino Viejo was really the one that started that trend, and Bernese Alps, Prague, Rio, and Dubai that followed it are all pretty bad for racing too.

Maybe if they were reworked a bit to be better for racing it wouldn't be so bad though. Hakone and Grand Oak both turned out surprisingly well, so (if the people who worked on those tracks are still even at T10) it would be interesting to see what we would get if they massaged some of the other fantasy tracks.

I know the AI can be bad at times, but do we really need two safety cars? :P
(Wish you could switch off the AI using body mods similar to liveries)
The issue with that one in particular is that, for some reason, the widebody on the Camaro forces the safety car lights onto the roof and there is no option to remove them. No clue why they would do something so stupid, and I find it annoying as I kinda wanted to do a ugly widebody Mustang GT350 vs Camaro ZL1 series but the light bar really spoils it.

See I find both Hakone and Grand Oak both frustrating exercises in understeer management. At least Rio had some elevation change and some genuinely interesting corners, some of which remind me of the Baku street circuit. In general though whoever is doing track design at Turn 10 needs to seriously consider including some proper chicanes and tight corners, and back off on these dreary, endlessly long sweepers.

Back