Foundation of the Free World or toilet paper?

• Thread starter milefile
  • 44 comments
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Never thought an 8 year-old could be so witty eh?

BTW,... I dont lie and I have nothing to prove to you ;) "Idiot"

Your signature sort of speaks for itself.

Eh?

Okay, I'm personally sick of my inbox being flooded with "Reported Post from GTP Forums".

If you don't keep it civil, I might just have to start banning people to appease myself.

How about we just let the #'s decide.

I spend approx 50% of my time here helping people and answering questions in the GT3/OLR forum,.... the exact reason this forum is here in the first place.

Ask M5 how many times he's even accessed either of those forums,.. let alone helped anyone.

On-Topic,.... the entire system needs to be restructured.

Yeah,... so is your face :lol:

:rolleyes:

I can't believe somebody who claims to be your age actually uses this nine-year-old's insult.

Don't talk to me anymore, unless you want to talk intelligently.

How about we just let the #'s decide.

I spend approx 50% of my time here helping people and answering questions in the GT3/OLR forum,.... the exact reason this forum is here in the first place.

Ask M5 how many times he's even accessed either of those forums,.. let alone helped anyone.

I know - you're a saint, and I'm an idiot. I concede all points to you from now on, oh holy God, only because I no longer want to be personally provoked in a thread and then have a long, drawn-out, immature conversation with a 13-year-old (and then be told by milefile that I spoiled the thread).

Back