Free Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car give away with 0/0/0 condition

• Thread starter Silver10
  • 128 comments
Right,Silver to end the confusion,I am sending you a level 19 ticket on 4-6 yes?

I don't need level 19 ticket any more since someone just send me level 19 ticket to me check my first page for more details

check your Robabza2 account I just send you Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car few minutes ago

Thanks man,well I have all the rest of the level tickets plus a couple of 1000's so let me know what I'm sending next week.

I'll get it later today man but I can't see any reason why I'd have problems,also it's for my 0/0/0 collection but I may dupe it.

i'm also interested in the nsx, can give you birthday ticket '67 , matte silver or something else.
let me now, thanks

Yes, you are free to put me on a later trade date. I am in no rush, so if you set up other trades before june 8th send to them first. And if a free slot opens before then you can send my way. Thanks again for trade.

Yes, you are free to put me on a later trade date. I am in no rush, so if you set up other trades before june 8th send to them first. And if a free slot opens before then you can send my way. Thanks again for trade.

I am going to put you at June 8th since you are not in a rush and send that car to you at camaroKAMIKAZI account right?

i'm also interested in the nsx, can give you birthday ticket '67 , matte silver or something else.
let me now, thanks

If you give me brithday ticket 67 I can book you trade with you at May 30th or May 31th

Last edited:
I'd be interested in this, might have a few matte paints to trade for it?

check it out at my first page as for now As for I now I got a lot of matte paint that are still missing... If you give me any two of matte paints I will give you NSX-R Road Car

Whats actually so special about this car?

I don't feel like to explain it in long details since you got like over 3,000 and you should know this answer already at first place... If you play 600pp Nürburgring 24h Time Trial for the Seasonal Events this will be your answer

Last edited:
Silver10
check it out at my first page as for now As for I now I got a lot of matte paint that are still missing... If you give me any two of matte paints I will give you NSX-R Road Car

I don't feel like to explain it in long details since you got like over 3,000 and you should know this answer already at first place... If you play 600pp Nürburgring 24h Time Trial for the Seasonal Events this will be your answer
So actually I think your saying that if you have high posts that your smart? People who have over 5k do even still ask stuf.
Thank you for explaining

at may 30th i'll send the ticket '67 and you send the nsx, deal? oh and my ticket comes from my second account : lollypopper01 , but you need to send the car to breman5 ( head account)

at may 30th i'll send the ticket '67 and you send the nsx, deal? oh and my ticket comes from my second account : lollypopper01 , but you need to send the car to breman5 ( head account)

ok I booked you at May 30th like I say before you have to seen my ticket 67 first to me so I can send you my NSX-R road car

Silver10
I got your 22 ticket... since you have two accounts which account that you want sent to?

just send me any birthday ticket

The Jonas_rulez one please. Greets!

Latest Posts

Back