Free Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car give away with 0/0/0 condition

• Thread starter Silver10
  • 128 comments
Just sent your 1000 ticket, do you plan on using it or saving it, if you use it, tell us what you got. (I recommend backing up your save on a Flash Drive/second PS3 user/PSPlus Online Storage beforehand, so you don't get a crappy car and be stuck with it)

Just sent your 1000 ticket, do you plan on using it or saving it, if you use it, tell us what you got. (I recommend backing up your save on a Flash Drive/second PS3 user/PSPlus Online Storage beforehand, so you don't get a crappy car and be stuck with it)

thanks that is why I use my Flash Drive to backup the data I don't plan on to use 1000 ticket also I know how to duct the tickets

Just send the 22 ticket :)

Greets!

since I don't get any reply form you I guess I will send to your Jonas_rulez account and today is almost over in 3 hours

p.s. car sent to your account enjoy

Last edited:
I pick #11 & if we can pick 2 numbers #24 & if we can pick 3 numbers #38

Pick A number game

Pick a number form 1 to 50 if your get closest number or match the number you will get this car for free at June 9th 2012 remember each person have two guess so good luck

sample rules of pick a number game...

you can post that you guess number 7 and 14

I will post the winner at June 8th

Ok at this point I am going to be give out this car...

5391784436_bbbc1ed987_z.jpg

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

with 0/0/0 condition

Please Note: If you want to trade with me you need to give the item that I requested first after I get your items I can give you NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car ASAP

please send a FR to darksilver10 with NSX-R Prototype Road Car

If you send those often I look for to me first you will have this car ASAP

After I add you I will check your profile if your A-Spec and B-Spec are under level 14 you will get this car for Free so If your level is same level as 14 or higher you need to trade some stuff to me to get your NSX-R Prototype Road Car

here is what I need...

You could ofter me the 3 match B sepc remote race becuase I want all B Spec driver to be level 40

If I put a STRIKE line, It means that item I don't need it anymore

cars I need...

any rare cars that is 0/0/0 condition

tickets I need...

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
Level 5
Level 6
Level 7
Level 8
Level 10
Level 11
Level 13
Level 18
Level 19
Level 22
Classic Muscle Car Ticket
Classic Rally Car Ticket
Modern Muscle Car Ticket
NASCAR Ticket
Rally Car Ticket
WRC Car Ticket
Any Birthday Ticket
1000 Ticket

Paints I need (must trade me at least 2 paints)

Matte Blue
Matte Brown
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Gray
Matte dark Green
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Gray
Matte Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Red
Matte Light Silver
Matte Pink
Matte Silver
Matte White
Matte Yellow

trade days (For the time zone I use GMT-05:00 Eastern time US & Canada)

May 28th Trade with Rob192005 He give me matte Red matte yellow matte dark red (Finish trade with no problem)
May 29th 2012 trade with Jonasrulez He send me level 22 ticket(Finish trade)
May 30th 2012 Trade with breman5 He will give me birthday 1967 Peding
May 31th 2012 open
June 1st Trade with Jahgee1124 He give me 1000 ticket Will be trade
June 2nd Trade with Marco_C He possible give out matte blue matte pink and matte white
June 3rd open
June 4th to June 6th trade date closed due to my contest going on
June 7th open
June 8th Trade with Pottert He give me matte dark green light red and level 19 ticket
June 9th Pick a number game winners or open trade

more trade days to come after June 8th maybe

please check back here I might add more cars to trade or my request need got change

please note after I add you I might deleted you on my friend list after trade is done because I don't want my friend list to be full

that is all have fun trading with me

10 and 40

breman5 I move to 31th since I still don't have your 1967 birthday ticket

I have an older raybrig nsx race car 0/0/0 let me knowifyou want it its purple 👍

send me a FR to darksilver10 and I will book you at June 7th make sure it will be RAYBRIG NSX '00 not RAYBRIG NSX '06

Back