Free Paints

• Thread starter dazzee
  • 845 comments
Can u PM me becoz I can't do it from phone . I tell You what paint I need and I can send them on to any 1 who needs it

May I have Spanish Olive?

I can send you some blues and silvers, as I will not be using them really. Let me know through a PM, please.

*Bump*

Free paint at midnight to the first people that post. I can give 10 chrome or 5 chrome and 5 others

first come First serve

dazzee

Hey dazzee can u please send me Chrome Silver or Matte Yellow or Matte Red or Matte Matt black?

I don't have 1matte or chrome :(

ps3Network = Tore7k

Thx :)

Can you give me chrome? :D

dazzee, I should be getting my ps3 friday if you can add me then? 👍
(considering I was 3rd poster on this thread :sly:)

dazzee

Hey dazzee can u please send me Chrome Silver or Matte Yellow or Matte Red or Matte Matt black?

ps3Network = Tore7k

yes i can

Got any colourshifts ?
Psn spikeyhairdude

ok i will see what i can do

dazzee, I should be getting my ps3 friday if you can add me then? 👍
(considering I was 3rd poster on this thread :sly:)

haha i will wait until friday and send you some

Cheers, I'll let you know which colour shifters I have, and the rest is what I need, I will help you send these paints out when I can, just send me a PM of who you want me to send out and I will do my deed 👍 thanks bud :)

dazzee

ps3Network = Tore7k

Can you give me as much chrome u can give? Then i can paint my cars ;D

Cheers, I'll let you know which colour shifters I have, and the rest is what I need, I will help you send these paints out when I can, just send me a PM of who you want me to send out and I will do my deed 👍 thanks bud :)

will do and thank you too

Can you give me as much chrome u can give? Then i can paint my cars ;D

well if many people need i can only give 1 but we shall see

I agree 👍!
anyways, I'm slowly trying to get my way through getting every paint, mod piece, car, e.t.c then I will try and give away the biggest garage giveaway ever... still got a lot of cars, only a few colour shifters, but I'm getting there :D

I agree 👍!
anyways, I'm slowly trying to get my way through getting every paint, mod piece, car, e.t.c then I will try and give away the biggest garage giveaway ever... still got a lot of cars, only a few colour shifters, but I'm getting there :D

maybe we can trade as i might like your cars

OK, What cars you got? :D anyway, the more we trade, the more times I'm updating the list with your name, e.g *Dazzee x2* ..... *Dazzee x9* e.t.c :sly:

OK, What cars you got? :D anyway, the more we trade, the more times I'm updating the list with your name, e.g *Dazzee x2* ..... *Dazzee x9* e.t.c :sly:

well if you click my sig you'll see i like Impreza Skyline and Evo's and Muscle Cars

Damn, I ment to press 'Shift' and letters, but my keyboard is dodgey and pressed ALT F4 :banghead: anyway, :lol: I got a lot of chromes, all mattes, just waiting on colour shifts, a few more other colours, and the rest of the cars and I'm on my way 👍 spikeyhairdude, we could get a crowd of people, and help us send out the cars, well we could help each other like if we missing cars we could send each other the cars. :D

Dazzee - Straight away my mind springs into action seeing the callaway, memory from gt4, fully tuned up, that car is a beast..:drool:
EDIT: Just asking you do have EVERY colour shift correct? like all mazioras, the chameleons, e.t.c?

Damn, I ment to press 'Shift' and letters, but my keyboard is dodgey and pressed ALT F4 :banghead: anyway, :lol: I got a lot of chromes, all mattes, just waiting on colour shifts, a few more other colours, and the rest of the cars and I'm on my way 👍 spikeyhairdude, we could get a crowd of people, and help us send out the cars, well we could help each other like if we missing cars we could send each other the cars. :D

for your garage did you have to input the cars yourself ?

Yes sir. Wen u get ur ps3 bak add me . Psn spikeyhairdude . I've heard ur ps3 broken atm. Well I'm gonna collect 5 of eatch car mod . As you can only send 5 a day. Then when I'm rank 40 I will buy all colour x1 . I've got a few birthday tickets and more coming in from my mate

Back