Free Paints

• Thread starter dazzee
  • 845 comments
Yes sir. Wen u get ur ps3 bak add me . Psn spikeyhairdude . I've heard ur ps3 broken atm. Well I'm gonna collect 5 of eatch car mod . As you can only send 5 a day. Then when I'm rank 40 I will buy all colour x1 . I've got a few birthday tickets and more coming in from my mate

1) No, You must have mis-read my other post, it isnt broken, that was my old one BEFORE I got gt5, havnt had a prob with 320GB Slim :D (Its imense:sly::drool::drool:) and could you send me a few spare mods? and sweet, I have 6 coloured x1's with 0Km, 11 in total. and I too would like some birthday tickets, want to try get everything obtainable (except chrome line
and stealth)

Dazzee - Straight away my mind springs into action seeing the callaway, memory from gt4, fully tuned up, that car is a beast..:drool:
EDIT: Just asking you do have EVERY colour shift correct? like all mazioras, the chameleons, e.t.c?

as far as i am aware yes

Dazzee - Ok Thats cool, which PSN do I add for colour shifts?
spikeyhairdude - is that the PSN I add to receive the mods, tickets e.t.c? cheers you two :cheers:

dazzee - Okie bud :cheers:
spikeyhairdude - ok, if you could send me the tickets whenever you can that'd be great thanks, what years are they?

Ok bud just let me know when you know, cant wait until the big opening :dopey: PD made the saving allowed, not many games have done this, but I dont think they will ever lock it again, it just seems pointless and a waste of energy, I think it will just stay the way it is hopefully :indiff:

I mean, before we couldnt back up save files right? now we can. It is very unlikely PD will lock it again.

I saw someone asked earlier so I just wanted to say; I am 99.9999% percent positive dazzee has every color shift in the game. I was a part of the trade ring that started distributing three of those colors months ago before it was wide known that they existed. With all our searching we never found any others.

Edit: The backing up of save games has been allowed for quite a while now and nobody has indicated anything to suggest that it would go away.

| No problem!
V

Ok thanks mate :cheers:, dazzee, if you could send me the rest that I need, I can help you with this thread, as I posted earlier just send me a PM of who you want me to send to, with what paints, I can send 15 *as 1 person gets 1 paint, 5 a day*

I saw someone asked earlier so I just wanted to say; I am 99.9999% percent positive dazzee has every color shift in the game. I was a part of the trade ring that started distributing three of those colors months ago before it was wide known that they existed. With all our searching we never found any others.

Edit: The backing up of save games has been allowed for quite a while now and nobody has indicated anything to suggest that it would go away.

| No problem!
V

thanks again

Ok thanks mate :cheers:, dazzee, if you could send me the rest that I need, I can help you with this thread, as I posted earlier just send me a PM of who you want me to send to, with what paints, I can send 15 *as 1 person gets 1 paint, 5 a day*

will do

Could I get a matte pink and maybe yellow, will spread to anybody if they want it. Are you looking for a certain car by any chance?

Lol I should get ps3 Friday, not had it in a week, anyways.. Anybody want to help me out with my wants? :nervous:

Ok if you help me . I'm gonna make more acoounts to get diferent year tickets . And those accounts can then be used as slots . I'm thinking of having 10 slots

Back