FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
  • 188,317 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Car list being still refined for ToCA11.
 
OK I should look at the calender more often, I will be able to make Bathurst, Furi. Sorry for the mix up.
 
So am I the lone Hyundai now? Someone has to fly the freak flag.:gtpflag:

BTW Furi my car is yellow, with the black CF hood, all the parts listed in the OP installed and nothing more, are there any other parts that can be installed I don't know about? How about chassis stiffening?
 
So am I the lone Hyundai now? Someone has to fly the freak flag.:gtpflag:

BTW Furi my car is yellow, with the black CF hood, all the parts listed in the OP installed and nothing more, are there any other parts that can be installed I don't know about? How about chassis stiffening?

No, I'm still here....
 
So am I the lone Hyundai now? Someone has to fly the freak flag.:gtpflag:

BTW Furi my car is yellow, with the black CF hood, all the parts listed in the OP installed and nothing more, are there any other parts that can be installed I don't know about? How about chassis stiffening?

GT Auto stuff optional.
 
GT Auto stuff optional.

But no flat floor anything like that.... Just saying, I read that and it felt like it was saying he could add anything from the GT Auto section...
 
I mean in terms of car overhauls.
 
GT Auto stuff optional.
But no flat floor anything like that.... Just saying, I read that and it felt like it was saying he could add anything from the GT Auto section...
I mean in terms of car overhauls.

Furi, you should know better by now and be more careful with what you write... ToCA drivers are just like F1 engineers, always looking for loopholes in the rules and/or car specs... :rolleyes:
 
Anything?

F72C2327-Kopie.jpg


:p
 
But how is the picture relevant?
 
@Furinkazen so... are we still going to have a free practice tonight for Bathurst?
 
But how is the picture relevant?
Because with that in mind, I could do whatever I wanted to my Focus and it would still be legal, cus' Furi said so :p
 
There's no flat floor option, and I figured rear wings/downforce was against the rules so I left it off.

Did the +1 inch wheels, body kit, and all the parts highlighted in the OP, an oil change, and used the power limiter to drop the HP to spec +10hp as Furi posted earlier. I believe I'm to spec, was just wondering if there were any other parts allowed not listed in the OP graphic. 👍

@adam46 what times are you running? I'm curious to see if I'm on or off pace, I'm also open to comparing lines and notes.
 
Only thing (other than power changes) not listed in the OP is the Pug's LSD @smuffyatfcp
 
All i'm saying is, look out for Lord McChintzy.
 
Well, you can put me of the list Furi, I am getting to frustrated driving the Hyundai there. I don't think I'll be able to qualify anyway.
 
Yeah, I'm struggling too. Don't think I'm able to race.
 
Elevation differences are killing you too, huh?
 
Is a 2:15.388 a respectable time?
 
Yeah, I'm struggling too. Don't think I'm able to race.

What are you guys running? I was able to get a 2:16.777 last night.
 
Now now hsv, have you learnt your lesson from Silverstone International, test times mean nothing compared to the race. OMG I got a 1:06 at Silverstone International whoo, and then you don't even get a top 4. Lol.
 
Last edited:
Now now hsv, have you learnt your lesson from Silverstone International, test times mean nothing compared to the race. OMG I got a 1:16 at Silverstone International whoo, and then you don't even get a top 4. Lol.
It was a 1:06, and then PD updateded and ruined it.
But i'm confident.
 
Alrighty. Just home. Who wants a lobby open?
 
I could, maybe, maybe hit a 2:14.9. I'd have to nail everything however.
 
I be hopping on a few minutes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back