FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work on Daytona and Nurburgring Artwork is going well. Will be able to do a shoot after 9pm tonight after TOCA Practise.

I set a 3'27.9 on RM's at NC when we raced there.

No slipstream.

3'28.032

Heavy fuel load + .5 to come out from Indianapolis and Arnage (got them all wrong).

Too tired today. Just had a 2 hour driving lesson and kept making mistakes. Also, I don't like RM tyres on this car, they give you loads of grip then they'll suddenly send you out of the corner backwards. Whereas RH give you a lot more warning.

I'll try again on Thursday to break into the 27s. :)

Last edited:
That works, as It'd be impossible to get a Zeltweg Airfield style track. 👍

Actually I've got quite a nice replica, it's a 1.72 mile Mt Aso. track with no massive jumps but a final sector that requires a lot of commitment.

The real track....

250px-Circuit_Zeltweg.png

My track...

ZeltwegAirfield.jpg

Sorry for picture quality but you get the idea. It's pretty much impossible to replicate the 'L' completely but I've almost done it with a hairpin before the last corner 👍

Work on Daytona and Nurburgring Artwork is going well. Will be able to do a shoot after 9pm tonight after TOCA Practise.

Definitely not participating in that after struggling to stay on track in the Ferrari for the S2 Photoshoot. Those pictures were just embarassing as I was even going slowly as well. :grumpy:

You'd have to try it in these cars. they're a bit unstable and are severely unsettled by hill/jumps, which Mt. Aso tracks tend to have a lot of. :scared:

Where's Furi when you need him. :rolleyes:

You'd have to try it in these cars. they're a bit unstable and are severely unsettled by hill/jumps, which Mt. Aso tracks tend to have a lot of. :scared:

Where's Furi when you need him. :rolleyes:

Playing a new game by the sounds of what he said to me. I'll ask him later on...

EDIT: Wooo! Finally got the MKIV 👍

just went for a blast round Akmuq's silverstone and it's blemin brilliant! its up for download now. It would make for a very interesting race i think!

just went for a blast round Akmuq's silverstone and it's blemin brilliant! its up for download now. It would make for a very interesting race i think!

If you're interested in it, it's simple but challenging, no real car-unsettling corners, and quite a lot of it is wide because Silverstone was built on runways.:)

Oh, and easy to learn as well.:)

I did expect Silverstone to be on Eiffel, just trying it out now though. The resemblance to the old layout on the track map is uncanny, great work.

Imma gonna download it tomorrow :D

akmuq
It's up.

Sorry, offline for the rest of the night, Matty, could you share it when you download it? Assuming you have Joe added, or else Tom_97_COD....

I have Joe added.. I'll go on now to get it for joe. 👍

If you're interested in it, it's simple but challenging, no real car-unsettling corners, and quite a lot of it is wide because Silverstone was built on runways.:)

Oh, and easy to learn as well.:)

I'll give it a go too. 👍

Also need to get in the 27s at Le Mans. 1 more tenth to go. :crazy:

For the C2 RM cars we arent allowed to add anything else to them are we? So once we RM them thats it?

Considering that. I have tested the cars in full spec w/0 turbo's, opinions?

So what spec's have you ran with at the moment? Im thinking of driving one of the RM cars 👍 and would like to know if engine upgrades or anything is allowed

akmuq
Any feedback on my Silverstone?

Was surprisingly silverstone like from the radar, not so much cause of elevation.

Matty
Was surprisingly silverstone like from the radar, not so much cause of elevation.

I agree with Matty

Good track still 👍 just impossible to create it the same but great effort better than what I can do :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back