FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having connection issues, repairing them at moment so just as well.

So, that went ok. GTs seem to be able to keep up with the C1s if they're on RM tyres and the C1s are RH.

It would have been nice to have a fair race to see just how close they are though. :rolleyes:

After all the practise in the Ford I just went and beat my PB at La Sarthe '05 NC by .7 of a second. :D At least another second to come out though.

So, that went ok. GTs seem to be able to keep up with the C1s if they're on RM tyres and the C1s are RH.

It would have been nice to have a fair race to see just how close they are though. :rolleyes:

After all the practise in the Ford I just went and beat my PB at La Sarthe '05 NC by .7 of a second. :D At least another second to come out though.

What is your PB?

Nice, 3:34.5 here I think. Though mine is with an enduro-geared set up that loses around 5mph on straights.

I'm hitting 213mph just at the last downhill bit. I was running 3'33 for ages before I got the car nicely dialed in.

Tweaked the transmission and suspension slightly and adjusted BB to 6-3 with no ABS. :)

I could probably do '27 on RMs. ;)

For those out there today, what did you think of my Targa Florio vs Akmuqs?

Yup, and with suspension, full aero, and Hards if anyone was wondering.

'05 is for pros though. ;)

Actually the only main differences are more room for error, remodeled Dunlop Chicane and remodeled Tetre Rouge.

EDIT: I didn't like either Toscana. But I haven't learnt them yet so.........

I'm hitting 213mph just at the last downhill bit. I was running 3'33 for ages before I got the car nicely dialed in.

Tweaked the transmission and suspension slightly and adjusted BB to 6-3 with no ABS. :)

I could probably do '27 on RMs. ;)

Try it then..

For those out there today, what did you think of my Targa Florio vs Akmuqs?

I'll admit it was tough choosing between the 2, but Furi wins. Plus, there was a bit more... let's say... entertainment on that track. Right, Furi?:sly:

I'll admit it was tough choosing between the 2, but Furi wins. Plus, there was a bit more... let's say... entertainment on that track. Right, Furi?:sly:

Oh.... yeah... :lol:

Try it then..

I will tomorrow. :mischievous:

I won't rest until I get '25s :D

I would say Furi's track was better. Ak's had far too many of those nasty, long, sloping away from you corners and no real "fun" corners. Furi's had a really cool section towards the end. 👍

I want to see this Osterreichring- are you doing a photo-shoot of it at some point? ;)

How are the photos of today coming along? :)

GT5'd out today :lol:.

Osterreichring is used for the TOCA launch party on friday night, also it's first public showing, swing by if you want..

GT5ed out? I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. Is there such a thing a too much GT5. ;)

TOCA test is too late for me. :( I can't do anything PS3 related past about 6pm. :grumpy:

GT5ed out? I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. Is there such a thing a too much GT5. ;)

TOCA test is too late for me. :( I can't do anything PS3 related past about 6pm. :grumpy:

Damn. Well i'll leak some info out eventually ;)

1min 30 laps ;)

Taster, proving it was worth it.

Nrburgring24h_7.jpg

Nrburgring24h_6.jpg

Nrburgring24h_1.jpg

:drool:

Also going to keep Le Mans 05 NC and add second Toscana event. Opinions on which Monza is needed as well.

Last edited:
Monza NC and Le Mans 2005 NC it looks. Also this maintain Nurb as having the toughest race of the season. Though I may put a 2nd shorter Nurb race in...

See. That's what panning mode 3 does... makes it more awesome. ;)

It would only be better with more Ford. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back