FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spa lobby open!

~ INTRODUCING C3 - for ANY classic car (up to 1969) over 500pp!

What are the chances.

Daytona - involved in an accident, overlooked.

Spa - invovled in 2 accidents, get blamed for both. Lol a joke.

I go to the outside of a madly out of control dax, who seems to still be on the power and pushes me wide. No sorry, no slowing down to let me passed.

I have damage. Then I crash, so Im forced to go at a very low speed otherwise I keep on spinning and the car keeps steering left than right. I get lapped, and then dax just hits me straight up my back bump - i get blamed. Im sorry, I have DAMAGE, and Dax hass already hit me off PLUS you all knew - Who in Gods name is it my fault?

Im only here to make the numbers, and it feels like it. The rules arent there, people cutting the corners, people just hitting each other but its ok "its a long race and its going to rain". This is just pointless, seriously pointless. I was fast all qualifying I had pole, but being fast means nothing. Theres cars doing spins infront of other cars, and just out of control. Hardly fun.

Strawman, I got wide on the grass, lost the rear end and hit into the rear left side of you. I can't really help that, and to be fair why would you try and go around the outside of someone who is in mid drift?

And that second 'accident'... You're trying to blame that on me?! You held the car straight for Furi, as soon as I come along you turn right onto my line!!!

Anyway. So I get 3rd place in qualifying despite the fact I had 10 minutes less than everyone, I get damage in the outlap which I am not allowed to go and rectify, so that was basically race over, I thought.

But no, I pitted for Hards and was climbing back up the feild, before I go to lap Randy who doesn't realise he has to hold his line... So back to the pits I go (and the incident happened just after Eau Rouge)

Then, I looked like I had a chance to catch Akmuq and Cage, before Strawman takes me out in some sort of revenge lunge, which really puts me out of the race.

Pit again, finally claw my way back into 2nd, setting the fastest lap in the process, before my game freezes on lap 21, where I was over a lap ahead of Matty and half a lap ahead of Furi.

Really ridiculous.

Dax - I was following the racing line

PLUS when you were eager to get into the pits you kept pushing and shoving, just really 🤬 the field and the idea of it.

Tbh its silly. The races are long, there was no rain, no battles - just driving around a track. It was boring and people kept crashing into others or a wall.

Dax - I was following the racing line

PLUS when you were eager to get into the pits you kept pushing and shoving, just really 🤬 the field and the idea of it.

Tbh its silly. The races are long, there was no rain, no battles - just driving around a track. It was boring and people kept crashing into others or a wall.

Racing line has a huge kink in it down a straight? Don't make me laugh.

What do you expect? I wanted to get on with it. I had a lot of time to make up.

Endurance Racing. Is what it says on the tin - ENDURANCE!

Thus why I continued to get to 2nd...

Can't really help it if my PS3 freezes.

By the way, at the moment of said freezing, I was a lap ahead of Matty and about half a lap ahead of you, with no pit stops needed.

Pretty unfair if you two are finishing ahead of me.

Dont know what you guys are on about. Because I rather enjoyed tonights race. Had to really push to catch up with gokartman :)

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed about 90% of it.

The other 10% was when I was in the pits repairing, or froze.

DaxCobra
Thus why I continued to get to 2nd...

Can't really help it if my PS3 freezes.

By the way, at the moment of said freezing, I was a lap ahead of Matty and about half a lap ahead of you, with no pit stops needed.

Pretty unfair if you two are finishing ahead of me.

I dc'd with 2 laps left.. You got a podium anyway..

I'm out then.

Can't be bothered to put all that work in to get back into a competative position again for that.

Dax I was talking about you hitting me. I followed the line.

The one when you hit me again, that was because the car kept turning left and right.

We'll sort this. I will check the replay. Dax and Matty will definitely be credited with 3rd and 4th place pts, chrisjohnson with 5th, lee with 6th.

What I think the results for C1 should look like.

1. Me
2. Furi
3. Matty
4. Dax
5. chrisjohnson
6. cagelee
7. Strawman (if he got 50% distance)

Furi, any chance we can get the points in the OP? It was fine after race 1 because there was no maths to do but we kinda need them now...

chrisjohnson93
my best lap was a 2:23.6 which was way off the pace, kept crashing, must of pitted around 6 times

My best was 2:20.9, consistent enough 2:30's, way off the pace and still placed high enough..

My best was 2:20.9, consistent enough 2:30's, way off the pace and still placed high enough..

Wow, I was doing 2:16's in the first stint, 17's in the second, 16's in the 3rd, and a messy last stint with a pit stop and two saves where I got a 2:15.4 and I think a 2:22 as my slowest flying lap.

The trick is to not push the cars at all, just sort of guide them along the racing line.

akmuq
Wow, I was doing 2:16's in the first stint, 17's in the second, 16's in the 3rd, and a messy last stint with a pit stop and two saves where I got a 2:15.4 and I think a 2:22 as my slowest flying lap.

The trick is to not push the cars at all, just sort of guide them along the racing line.

I think my timing screen was bugged though cause when Dax was gaining on you I was staying with him and still 10-15s off your average times..

My recent bugs:
Friday night: Unable to receive draft.
Today: Very weird timing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back