FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I any make many races this season, put me into a reserve slot.

Life catches up you know? Also TOCA may he in doubt whenever it's on depending on when my trainings and games are.

I may try join today, will tell you what car I get in a bit :)

Furinkazen
Thought you were Ford with me and Carb?

Yeah but I haven't used the ticket yet so I'll use what I get.

When you said I could have any car, you meant for only tonight unless I want to be a reserve?

Didnt enjoy it tbh - no tune or setup and had only half an hour to really try the Ford. Race was annoying, did a 1.41.92 but I didnt know it was qualifying, then for the race made a mistake in turn 1 and then I had to fight my way back - then on the outside of Matty on the pit straight he was moving so much i lost focus of my breaking point and span. Really pissed off to say the least, but I will race next week - if Im allowed to not be a reserve and actually try all the cars

When you said I could have any car, you meant for only tonight unless I want to be a reserve?

Didnt enjoy it tbh - no tune or setup and had only half an hour to really try the Ford. Race was annoying, did a 1.41.92 but I didnt know it was qualifying, then for the race made a mistake in turn 1 and then I had to fight my way back - then on the outside of Matty on the pit straight he was moving so much i lost focus of my breaking point and span. Really pissed off to say the least, but I will race next week - if Im allowed to not be a reserve and actually try all the cars

No for the whole series you can be in.

Eifelring and Laguna Seca have been cut. Decent fun tonigh with Ellis :lol:

sorry i didnt turn up. i have only just made a gtp account and missed the info about the race being on Saturday not sunday. It is gokartman if you havent already guessed :P

sorry i didnt turn up. i have only just made a gtp account and missed the info about the race being on Saturday not sunday. It is gokartman if you havent already guessed :P

I guessed.Will update post within next day or so.

1. Me, I'll just repeat that again, me :D - 12
2. Tom - 9
3. Matty- 6
4. Furi- 5
5. Strawman? - 4

C2:
1. Ellis -12
2. ranhammer -9

Eifelring and Laguna Seca have been cut. Decent fun tonigh with Ellis :lol:

Yeah I seem to remember a certain somebody terrorising his poor little Alfa and the fight that broke out near the end. :lol: That's not going to happen again is it?

Yeah I seem to remember a certain somebody terrorising his poor little Alfa and the fight that broke out near the end. :lol: That's not going to happen again is it?

No but 24 laps of Spa tonight is 👍

Ellis
Please be more people for alphas tonight :P

I'll be in my trusty.. Ah what was I driving last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back