FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the race starts about 7:45 - 7:50 GMT on Saturdays, put me down in the Ford.

If not, I can't make it, sorry.

Races will start around then. However Ford are full except for a reserve driver.

Thanks for invite furi....would love to take part in the alfa. Bit sadly time does not work for me as kids are in control of plantation on Saturday nights. There is an off chance I might make one or two races if I can drug kids & lock them in a cupboard! I'll let you know if I have any success with that plan.

Good luck.

No worries, will mark yo as reserve.

Will this interfer with Nationwide? I will have to see how my role in Nationwide plays out before I can give a 100% commitment to this series. Sorry Furi, you know it kills me to say that. As I wanted to host this series too a couple months back. And DaxCobra - this may also interfer with Nationwide for you as well. What day/time (in USA zone) are we planning on starting WSM?

Will this interfer with Nationwide? I will have to see how my role in Nationwide plays out before I can give a 100% commitment to this series. Sorry Furi, you know it kills me to say that. As I wanted to host this series too a couple months back. And DaxCobra - this may also interfer with Nationwide for you as well. What day/time (in USA zone) are we planning on starting WSM?

Usual 7pm to 9pm. The Nationwide clash is why Tom COD cannot race in this.

Oh 🤬... this may have issues with Sprint Cup... races will end about 9:30pm GMT...

Usual 7pm to 9pm. The Nationwide clash is why Tom COD cannot race in this.

Won't be in this either, sorry.

P.S. I did ask to get Nationwide moved to Friday nights but no joy unfortunately.

Edit: The actual Sprint Cup race won't start till 10 GMT.👍

Sundays may be better for us as a whole. But for me personally I can't gaurantee to be online every Sunday. But if you make the move, I will try my darnest to get my butt in a ferrari and on track with you guys!

Im not racing in Nationwide now as the times are too early.

I don't have another car other than the Ford..

Im not racing in Nationwide now as the times are too early.

I don't have another car other than the Ford..

Dax, I'll send you a 67 ticket to grind away. Or do B Spec Indy 500 and get the Jaguar. or you can be Ford reserve.

Oh and It has to be Saturday due to F500....

Really want to use the ford. Love the FE block... :(

But, ok send the ticket please

I can still put you as Ford Reserve for when a regular Ford fails to show up...

Or you can go in an Alfa ;)

I think this series would be in a bad time slot if it was held on Saturdays, so I might only be a part-time driver if necessary.

Cant I go in Carb's Ford then, and he switch if hes only going to be part time?

Yeah. So nights Carb or matty cannot race in the Ford you can take it. Other nights you can race a Ferrari, Jaguar, or Alfa.

Yeah. So nights Carb or matty cannot race in the Ford you can take it. Other nights you can race a Ferrari, Jaguar, or Alfa.

Wh... What?

Carbonox is going to be part time, so why cant he go in a Ferrari/Jag/Alfa?

I am fully commited to this series so I don't see why I should be part time in the Ford..

If sticking to saturdays.....put me down as a reserve then. And I don't know what kinda commitment I can make with the NW & Cup Series. Sorry to let you guys down:(

If sticking to saturdays.....put me down as a reserve then. And I don't know what kinda commitment I can make with the NW & Cup Series. Sorry to let you guys down:(

You should still be able to do Daytona.

I see that there is a spare Jag....

(hint hint) :sly:

Yeah, if you could sign me up for the final Jag that would be great :) Thanks

I'll think about this but first I want to make a couple of points:
-Why does it say WSM 2 in the thread title. I thought this was the first season?
-Why is it that I try to sign up to TOCA and get roped into every single series that Furin runs within a month :D
-I'll consider driving an Alfa. Or a non-Alfa. I like lapping cars but I also like the slower cars. Also, it depends on what time the GTP LMP is (if at all) and what time my LMS series runs at.

UPDATED ENTRIES!

CLASS C1
Niop / RFLX_Niop Ferrari
kenkwilinski / Crazy_BASSist_83 Ferrari
??? / ??? Ferrari
Furinkazen / Furinkazen Ford
DaxCobra / DaxCobra Ford
mattymc1996 / mattymc1996 Ford
HSV-010 / GTP_Akmuq Jaguar
Tom / tombrooks97 Jaguar
PNuTButR / jazza96uk Jaguar
??? / ??? Ferrari RESERVE
Carbonox / Carbonox Ford RESERVE
??? / ??? Jaguar RESERVE

CLASS C2 ALFA ROMEO CHALLENGE
~~~ / gokartman Alfa
Randy / GTP_RanhammerAlfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa RESERVE
??? / ??? Alfa RESERVE
??? / ??? Alfa RESERVE

I'll think about this but first I want to make a couple of points:
-Why does it say WSM 2 in the thread title. I thought this was the first season?
-Why is it that I try to sign up to TOCA and get roped into every single series that Furin runs within a month :D
-I'll consider driving an Alfa. Or a non-Alfa. I like lapping cars but I also like the slower cars. Also, it depends on what time the GTP LMP is (if at all) and what time my LMS series runs at.

-This is Season 2...

- :lol:

- The Alfa is the low class car, we need entries for it now..

So this is running at the same time as NW?

According to what Crazy told me Akmuq and Carb are both running for RCR in that...I know Carb's down as a reserve for this because of NW now but what about you Akmuq mate? :confused:

So this is running at the same time as NW?

According to what Crazy told me Akmuq and Carb are both running for RCR in that...I know Carb's down as a reserve for this because of NW now but what about you Akmuq mate? :confused:

I think R1 will NOT coincide with Nationwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back