FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomMcD
Well probably not since i've got NNS and F1. Nationwide could be moved but I can't do Friday (IndyCar) or Sunday (F1) and a weekday night wouldn't suit any American guys. I can see there's a conflict but what can I do?

I can see there being plenty of interest for NNS so 'whether' it's neccessary or not isn't really the point.

Move it back to run at the same time as the Sprint cup. So people can't do both cause that's why it's there right?

I know Sprint cup is nearly over, but put it in that timeslot..

Move it back to run at the same time as the Sprint cup. So people can't do both cause that's why it's there right?

I know Sprint cup is nearly over, but put it in that timeslot..

Sprint Cup drivers can run in the NNS and are encouraged to. They'll fill up the grid and give the rookies a chance to run with some of the more experienced guys in a pack.

TomMcD
Sprint Cup drivers can run in the NNS and are encouraged to. They'll fill up the grid and give the rookies a chance to run with some of the more experienced guys in a pack.

Oh Nevermind so.

Oh Nevermind so.

No worries, I know for a fact I can't make this just to be clear.

Sorry if I seem a bit short today, I'm not in the mood for anything when I feel this ill.

TomMcD
No worries, I know for a fact I can't make this just to be clear.

Sorry if I seem a bit short today, I'm not in the mood for anything when I feel this ill.

It's grand :)

Oh by the way, will you have your mic back for this Friday pal? :)

Should have one by tomorrow evening, if not then it will be a long time till I get one.. :nervous:

Furi's idea of fun everyone.

Create a Lobby entitled - NASCAR CLEAN OR KICK

Allow all racers to be dirty

Race with Full Boost for 10 laps with 6 races

KICK all the nations he doesn't like

When he leaves, kick his own series' members.

After we did a ton of 5, 10, and 20 lap races before you came in :lol:

Tombrooks has been on end of that one as well :lol:

Someone sound's aggitated :nervous:

^and Chqr was saying who I should kick :lol:

Yes well. I think I would be in the position to make that decision as I was leading the race and winning a few races rather than you who was trying to salvage a 6th place from the back of the grid where there were no dirty racers around because you were all alone. :dunce:

I started the last race going 30mph backwards.. :grumpy:

Then got dissconnected.. :(

Woo that mean's I can join 👍

I like the look of this and I have an Alfa and your right. It's a lovely car to drive BUT if I did race I couldn't guarantee being at everyone. Ooo decisions, decisions.

I like the look of this and I have an Alfa and your right. It's a lovely car to drive BUT if I did race I couldn't guarantee being at everyone. Ooo decisions, decisions.

I can take you down on the list anyway if you want. Just race when you can.

C1 cars can only use Racing Medium and Hard tyres. C2 Alfa's can only use Sports medium and hard tyres.

I think this will make racing a lot more interesting.

Last edited:
gokartman and GTP_Ranhammer have signed up for the Alfa Zagato C2 Class and said yet Eiffelring being in this season 👍 :gtpflag:

If the race starts about 7:45 - 7:50 GMT on Saturdays, put me down in the Ford.

If not, I can't make it, sorry.

Thanks for invite furi....would love to take part in the alfa. Bit sadly time does not work for me as kids are in control of plantation on Saturday nights. There is an off chance I might make one or two races if I can drug kids & lock them in a cupboard! I'll let you know if I have any success with that plan.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back