FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nationwide Series is looking more and more set in stone. May have to withdraw my entry, will keep you posted.

Sorry Furi, I've overbooked my schedule. I'm going to have to back out of this.

For reference- did a 3'31.9xx at '05 NC on RH. 👍

So at the faster tracks RH will be the tyres to use I think. :)

Lack of interest... Come on surely your not scared off by the challenge GTP'er's ?!?!

Furinkazen
Lack of interest... Come on surely your not scared off by the challenge GTP'er's ?!?!

GTP'er's .. :lol:

Just like me and Tree'd's :)

Anyhow seriously we got a lot of entries open, especially in the Alfa's.

If we were to run this series in a different time from Nationwide, less problems would occur...

If we were to run this series in a different time from Nationwide, less problems would occur...

:banghead: it's either Sundays where people can't make it, or Saturday's.... I may consider a switch to sundays... if you guys who have signed up can make it then?

And on a second note considering just allowing medium / hard tyres.

Furinkazen
Argh well you see quite a lot of the others can;t do Saturdays due to nationwide....

Well you'll have to see which loses more.

I dunno if TomMcD is in this but if so you'll most likely lose him too 👎

It's cause of the 8th GTP F1 World Championships or something like that which is why we have to move.

I can make Sundays.

Why does everyone have a penguin as their avatar? What am I missing here?

I stole carbs cause he changed and then carb changed back to something like a penguin and well..

Furi's special and thought his profile would look cool with a penguin..

So Furi, Saturday or Sunday. For 1 million pounds what is your answer?

Ugggghhhh, do we even need Nationwide? We had 16 in a room with mics on yesterday with no problems.:irked:

Take me off the list.:grumpy:

HSV-010
Ugggghhhh, do we even need Nationwide? We had 16 in a room with mics on yesterday with no problems.:irked:

Take me off the list.:grumpy:

Why are you missing this?

HSV-010
Because of religious believes

Nah.:lol: It's cause I'm not usually at home till like 9PM on a Sunday cause we go off and have the dinner at my grandparents.

Oh right..

And Furi, we only stopped people from joining the other way, this way we lost 4 people.. Think about it..

Oh right..

And Furi, we only stopped people from joining the other way, this way we lost 4 people.. Think about it..

Ok Vote time! I'll get a poll up saying Saturday or Sunday!

Furinkazen
Ok Vote time! I'll get a poll up saying Saturday or Sunday!

100% to Saturday.. I think you have your answer. ;)

Obviously I can't make Saturdays due to NNS (Or Sundays for that matter) so i'm out mate.

TomMcD
Obviously I can't make Saturdays due to NNS so i'm out mate.

So you couldn't make Saturday's or Sunday's?

Now it looks like Nationwide is the one that needs to get moved, if we even need the series in the first place.

mattymc96
So you couldn't make Saturday's or Sunday's?

Well probably not since i've got NNS and F1. Nationwide could be moved but I can't do Friday (IndyCar) or Sunday (F1) and a weekday night wouldn't suit any American guys. I can see there's a conflict but what can I do?

I can see there being plenty of interest for NNS so 'whether' it's neccessary or not isn't really the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back