• Thread starter RDAardvark
  • 20 comments

RDAardvark

Missing every apex
Premium
Ireland
In the gravel trap
RDAardvark
We'll be having a few 5 lap races and perhaps a 10 lap feature race at Trial Mountain in a surpise car.

These will take place on Monday 12th March at 9:00pm GMT.

All GTPlanet members are welcome and the racing will suit beginner to average drivers best.

All driving aids are allowed.

The race will be held in my lounge (RDAardvark). Please send a friend request to this id.

The lounge will open at 8:30pm GMT, and the racing will start at 9:00pm GMT.

Please do NOT join the room before 8:30, as this might cause problems in the setup.
And do remember to clear network cache and restart your PS3 before joining.

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room. The car will be ready to pick up in the garage when the lounge opens.

There will be no points awarded. Please try to keep the racing as clean as possible, but don't be too alarmed about the odd bump, alright? Banter while driving is more than welcome, so grab your headset. (This may limit participation to 12)

Interested? Please post your name below.

Confirmed Participants:
  1. RDAardvark
  2. McKiernan
  3. otakukid96
  4. DJAbacus
  5. CSSDK
  6. leonardo887
  7. geezdaw

Last edited:
I can't make this one, but I'll def be checking to see if anyone's still going on with racing later if I can. :)

Pencil me in

I thought you weren't allowed pencils!

Oh wait, no that's RDAardvark. :lol:

green_crayon.png

I realised yesterday that only one of my PMs was sent, hence the late notification.

Hopefully we can get a few more to join.

Hope to make this one Steve but may be a little late. Gotta return a favour for a mate over at his place, shouldn't take too long and I still hope to be home in time for at least a couple of races :D

Put my name, please.

Certainly will! Good to see you again!

Hope to make this one Steve but may be a little late. Gotta return a favour for a mate over at his place, shouldn't take too long and I still hope to be home in time for at least a couple of races :D

No problem Billy. I'll be on 'til around 10:30pm anyway.

I fail right now. Apparently, the U.S. changed clocks yesterday when all you guys in Europe haven't changed yet so I got on an hour earlier without knowing this, expecting to go straight into the lounge.

Yeah was fun, if we keep doing these races more will join
If you race it, they will come

Back