• Thread starter McKiernan
  • 36 comments

McKiernan

Premium
Ireland
Dublin/Ireland
McKiernan
Nope
Continuing on with our Monday Surprise nights I will be hosting another Fun Racers evening: We'll be having a few 5 lap races and perhaps a 10 lap feature race at Laguna Seca in a surprise car.

These will take place on Monday 10th September at 9:00pm BST (Current UK Time).

All GTPlanet members are welcome and the racing will suit beginner to average drivers best.

All driving aids are allowed.

The race will be held in my lounge (McKiernan). Please send a friend request to this id.

The lounge will open at 8:30pm BST, and the racing will start at 9:00pm BST.

Please do NOT join the room before 8:30, as this might cause problems in the setup.
And do remember to clear network cache and restart your PS3 before joining.

The cars we will be using are;

DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00
au CERUMO Supra '01
Castrol TOM's SUPRA '01

These are all available in the online car dealership & are all the same hp, weight & pp ( I thought it would be nice to race against a few different looking cars). Tuning will be prohibited.

There will be no points awarded. Please try to keep the racing as clean as possible, but don't be too alarmed about the odd bump, alright? Banter while driving is more than welcome, so grab your headset. (This may limit participation to 12)

Interested? Please post your name below.

Confirmed Participants:

McKiernan
watermelonpunch
Rhinoafrica
RDAardvark
brenmu68
TurambarMakart
Mushy_Peaz_
leonardo887
jimftr2

Last edited:
I'm 🤬 definitely showing up :D
Book me a Bl#@ding 🤬 seat on the potty :sly:

Oh, I'm all outta soap :eek:

Ok i'm in, but i'm kind of tired racing with those crappy cars from the online garage. What about choosing a couple of cars not from that garage ? ( i guess we are all full of credits so buying a couple of cars would not be an issue )

I can bother myself choosing a couple of premium cars ( or we can choose also from the online dealership, there are always or almost funny cars to choose from there )

Ok i'm in, but i'm kind of tired racing with those crappy cars from the online garage. What about choosing a couple of cars not from that garage ? ( i guess we are all full of credits so buying a couple of cars would not be an issue )

I can bother myself choosing a couple of premium cars ( or we can choose also from the online dealership, there are always or almost funny cars to choose from there )

That's not a bad idea. As long as we are all in the same car and tuning is prohibited, then it's the same as a car from the recommended garage.

Oh and the date needs fixing in the OP text!

What about choosing a couple of cars not from that garage ? ( i guess we are all full of credits so buying a couple of cars would not be an issue )

I quite like this idea, of course with tuning prohibited. I'll give it some thought & let yiz know, it wouldn't be much of a surprise night if I told yiz everything too soon :sly:

You could tell us to buy three cars, the surprise being we only drive one of them and don't know which you will pick.

You could tell us to buy three cars, the surprise being we only drive one of them and don't know which you will pick.

Suggestion for first three choices

Mini Cooper S '01 :crazy: Mini Cooper S '05 :ouch: Mini Cooper S '07 :eek:

picture.php

Kidding :sly:

Ok, The cars we will be using tomorrow are;

DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00
au CERUMO Supra '01
Castrol TOM's SUPRA '01

These are all available in the online car dealership & are all the same hp, weight & pp ( I thought it would be nice to race against a few different looking cars). Tuning will be prohibited. See yiz tomorrow

Do these cars come with one of these?
lg-axor-steel-toilet-roll-holder-without-cover.jpg

For that mid-corner moment? :lol:

I hope everyone can sign in tonight :(

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:00 BST on Monday 10 September 2012 to 05:00 BST on Tuesday 11 September 2012.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

PlayStation Store on PS3 and PSP.
PlayStation Network Account Management.
PlayStation Network Account Registration.
In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com.

During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.

If you have any questions about this down time, feel free to visit the official PlayStation Forums at community.eu.playstation.com where you can post your query and a member of the Community Team will get back to you.

For the latest maintenance updates, visit the PlayStation Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com, keep an eye on our Facebook page at facebook.com/SonyPlayStation and follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/PLAYSTATIONEU.

Back