Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
gif1de15be9zr9.jpg

gif3de15c47rw4.jpg

gif10de15c76qr7.jpg

gif5de15cb4cz7.jpg

gif7de15cf3op9.jpg

gif14de15d31fl3.jpg

gif2de15d60jy6.jpg

gif19de15d9fro7.jpg

gif17de15dddqp8.jpg

gif18de15e1ctz6.jpg

Funny? No.

But absolutly beautiful! 👍 Must've taken a while to paint all those animals on those hands. I especially love the image of the 2 hands creating the bird :cheers:

Funny? No.

But absolutly beautiful! 👍 Must've taken a while to paint all those animals on those hands. I especially love the image of the 2 hands creating the bird :cheers:

Or, they took pics of peoples hands and photoshoped the images on after. 💡

Image removed

hero, DON't you be dissin up the accordionb. It's gotta be the greastest party insturment ever inventned. I've got one from the 20s, but i dnt haeve the time to learn it.

Nonetheless, you gotta give full out repsectect for the acordianists out there, takes some serous skeill..

Nonetheless, you gotta give full out repsectect for the acordianists out there, takes some serous skeill..
It was the first instrument my dad learned to play, and as all the others, he learned on his own.

Hmm, maybe I should give one to him for his birthday or something, he hasn't played it in years.

And I'd like to see that kid win the Tour De France after recovering from 2 types of Cancer and undergoing Chemotherapy.

It's just styrofoam. It looks like it, anyway. That much stone would crush the bike. I can't imagine what kind of drag that thing makes, though. :lol:

I'd like to see Lance Armstrong do that. ^

And I'd like to see that kid win the Tour De France after recovering from 2 types of Cancer and undergoing Chemotherapy.

Did I just hear something be thrown down and then picked up?

Sure sounded like it...

It's just styrofoam. It looks like it, anyway. That much stone would crush the bike. I can't imagine what kind of drag that thing makes, though. :lol:

I thought it might be paper. If it is styrofoam though there is no doubt something in it anyway.

I thought it might be paper. If it is styrofoam though there is no doubt something in it anyway.

True. Some of them look like coolers and some look like blocks, though.

I'm not saying that they couldn't be coolers. If they are however, I highly doubt they are all empty so its going to be heavy either way.

:lol: Imagine encountering some crazy headwinds while riding that!

But it would be great in the snow with all that weight on the drive axle :sly:

I'm not saying that they couldn't be coolers. If they are however, I highly doubt they are all empty so its going to be heavy either way.

Agreed. The only thing funnier than that would be if it was a bike instead of a trike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back