Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it might be paper. If it is styrofoam though there is no doubt something in it anyway.

No way paper, wayyy too heavy. I dont think theres anything inside either their just simply blocks of Styrofoam because they dont look heavy at all.

He's probably riding to the Antarctic to make a budget igloo, cover it with some snow and then sell it and make a nice profit imo ...

Agreed. The only thing funnier than that would be if it was a bike instead of a trike.

That would be impressive.

No way paper, wayyy too heavy. I dont think theres anything inside either their just simply blocks of Styrofoam because they dont look heavy at all.

Yes paper would be very heavy. That is why I wasn't so sure that that is what it was simply that it looked somewhat like it.

Why would they be empty styofoam blocks? I see no purpose in having such things.

That would be impressive.

Yes paper would be very heavy. That is why I wasn't so sure that that is what it was simply that it looked somewhat like it.

Why would they be empty styofoam blocks? I see no purpose in having such things.

Maybe he's transporting empty styrofoam coolers to a fish market or something. There are many possibilities.

owned, lol

Owned? Nobody owns me pal, I'm a free spirit.

1955chevydrivingbyta8.gif

REPOST, Suzq.
Edit, I mean Neon SRT, because I thought Suz was the only one with a blue Neon avatar.

Also, who the hell has time to read through the whole thread? Most people have lives, and even I get bored after 50 pages. Also, a lot of the images are broken so people can't tell some reposts.

I think it might help you to read through this entire thread so you know what not to repost.

Thats the first time Ive seen that pic and it made me laugh.

Also, who the hell has time to read through the whole thread? Most people have lives, and even I get bored after 50 pages. Also, a lot of the images are broken so people can't tell some reposts.

If you do 100 Posts Per Page this thread is only 31 pages long :)

Or if you check GTP daily, which most of us freaks do, you'll see everything that is posted in the thread.

By the way, I never saw the roller coaster one before either.

Cleaned out the off-topic posting.

The image and subsequent discussion was also removed. Tough call, as the image was humorous but discussion of it wasn't.

Sorry guys.

then there was no point in posting it if nobody can get what it means.

Couldn't you just try to explain it a bit.

At the top, is says Dell recommends Windows Vista, even though the ad shows Ubuntu (a Linux derivative) is available.

Nothing like saying "We recommend Ford, and we sell Chevy"

then there was no point in posting it if nobody can get what it means.

Couldn't you just try to explain it a bit.

I figured someone would have gotten it. The car is spoon sports themed and those are spoon wheels. I was making a joke about how flooded the market is with fakes that a lot of people don't know the difference anymore and just assume they are fakes and that someone with such a car might actually get fakes and try to pass them off as real.

It was a multi leveled joke and like I said you either look at it and see the meaning behind the picture or you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back