Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
the cameraman was hoping it go out more than 2 inches, duh.

ultrabeat
comicjesus1.jpg

LOL

From,
Wallrunner51

After staying the night at a friend's house in North London last night, my mate kindly pointed out his favourite local attraction - a garage down the road from his house, advertising their range of exclusive services... I took this picture on my phone this morning on the way into work :D

hendonhandjobs9mb.jpg

How to generate more business?

Omnis
This is probably the coolest underwear I've EVER seen.

She might be a complete moose - the logo on the undies will probably be pointless and redundant 'cos she ain't getting none.

Touring Mars
I know... I'm going back after work ;)

You like scruffy Albanian blokes?

Touring Mars
After staying the night at a friend's house in North London last night, my mate kindly pointed out his favourite local attraction - a garage down the road from his house, advertising their range of exclusive services... I took this picture on my phone this morning on the way into work :D

hendonhandjobs9mb.jpg

How to generate more business?

Over near me we have a hand car was called "Mr Hand Job" but I think they were asked to change following complaints.

ROFLMAO,i'm seriously laughing here,nice one there!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OoOOOOOooOOold. And I'm sure it was in this very thread not so long ago.

TheCracker
She might be a complete moose - the logo on the undies will probably be pointless and redundant 'cos she ain't getting none.

The underwear is what we're talking about here. I would totally buy some if they made 'em for dudes.

Omnis
The underwear is what we're talking about here. I would totally buy some if they made 'em for dudes.
It's not like someone would get to read it though. :P j/k

FatAssBR
It's not like someone would get to read it though. :P j/k

Yeah. I'd imagine the pants and briefs would be off in one fell swoop. :D

In Siberia, it is always cold.

That hilarious and disgusting though. All that dog hair on your food...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back