Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if anyone here surfs 4chan...

123453ex.jpg

Can someone explain what happened?

I don't follow...

Noob 7 year olds at one site pissed off other noob 7 year olds at another. Then, a noob who engages in activities with 7 year olds figured out View Source and realized that the noob webmaster of naruto-kun left all his important information in the source file. Then, the 7 year olds from 4chan were like, "LOL DELEET!" and so, everything in both the FTP and the actual website were defaced and deleted.

Omnis
Noob 7 year olds at one site pissed off other noob 7 year olds at another. Then, a noob who engages in activities with 7 year olds figured out View Source and realized that the noob webmaster of naruto-kun left all his important information in the source file. Then, the 7 year olds from 4chan were like, "LOL DELEET!" and so, everything in both the FTP and the actual website were defaced and deleted.
OMG LAWL!

Basically it is as if another Gran Tursimo board got into a grudge match with GTP, and they hacked us and deleted all of GTP.

Hahahaha, I always wondered if a Hippo could swallow a dwarf whole, and now I know. :lol:

exigeracer
I thought this was slightly funny. The vest, the pose, the cars...
[dude with Liz/F430]

This same guy just posted this:

"I was at the mall and a girl said "hey, that's kinda a cute car"
I replied "thanks, you're kinda a cute girl"
She then said "I like the shape of the car"
and I replied "I like the shape of your breast"

I figure I was either gonna get slapped and feel like a MAN or get a chuckle and a date. Either way I can't lose...lol."

Even funnier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back