Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings From Lyubishki,where Your Mercedes-Benz goes to die.

img10958500101tk.jpg

And it's a repost!

Still cool though, I want to see more angles of it.

Lmao, those rock!:lol: Kinda like the photoshops of that girl that got RX7club into a bit of trouble.

3-Wheel Drive
What happened?
it was a picture of a some fat chick going ape**** at what looks like a moshpit and the photshops of her were hilarious until her mother I think decided to file a lawsuit against the site for making fun of her mentally handicapped daughter. Which didn't make sense because it looks like she was in a moshpit and everyone was already laughing at her in the original picture. The store of her being handicapped seemed bull**** If the story was true, what mother would let her menatlly challenged daughter in a moshpit.

ND4SPD
it was a picture of a some fat chick going ape**** at what looks like a moshpit and the photshops of her were hilarious until her mother I think decided to file a lawsuit against the site for making fun of her mentally handicapped daughter. Which didn't make sense because it looks like she in a moshpit and everyone was already laughing at her in the original picture. The store of her being handicapped seemed bull**** If the story was true, what mother would let her menatlly challenged daughter in a moshpit.
We had some here.

Too bad the site won't let us post the ones of the fat chick on the motorcycle. Now that was comedy gold!

I joined up to the STi forum to see it though it was closed cause the guys started to argue.

*McLaren*
We had some here.

Too bad the site won't let us post the ones of the fat chick on the motorcycle. Now that was comedy gold!

I joined up to the STi forum to see it though it was closed cause the guys started to argue.
Ya we had some here but they all came from the RX7club site infact I believe it started their.

The fat chick on the motorcycle was hilarious too!!

I got these off of www.thisisbroken.com
Good description of sound.
image.html

Some people will find this funny, and some wont understand it.
2expanded.jpg

This is an ad for a product called "Footsmart" in a Skymall magazine. If you look closely at the top of the box, you will notice that the feet they used are Reversed. Maybe they should call it Footdumb!
footdumb.png

I hope the car manufacturure didnt pay TOO much for this ad...
gray3.jpg

This may take some studying for you to find out whats wrong with it. Notice the phrase "Easy as Dell". Doesnt look too easy to me.
bkeyboard.jpg

Now, you can get leprosy for cheap off of ebay.
leps.gif

The tagline for this one apparently had no though put into it.
blockbuster.jpg

These just makes no sense.
disney.jpg

pursehook.jpg

Thats all im going to post for now because i dont want to have too long of a post.

RedFordKiller

I have seen some pretty bad ones in this thread and have never felt the need to say this, but those are awful.

I even checked out the site you posted. I gave up after 5 minutes of mumbling to myself, "Yeah, but where's the funny?" A general rule of thumb, if you need to explain why it's funny (which is what they do at the site you posted), there's a good chance it isn't.

What are you talking about, tabs? Those were amusing. At least the ones about Dell and Blockbuster and Perkins were...

I get why he posted the Perkins and Blockbuster pictures, but what's funny about the Dell one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back