Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
domo.jpg

iloled-pam.jpg

im-at-ur-office-partee.jpg

n1232310009_30079729_2738.jpg

im-in-ur-documintz-insidertradin.jpg

thegoggles.jpg

invisible_buttsecks.jpg

ohhiifixedurblinds-kittydemedici.jpg

The footballers one is so old that it's in All Your Base Are Belong To Us!

Duċk;2677491
Yeah. You know those diabetes commercials you always see when the Price is right? The old man always pronounces diabetes as "diabeetus".

So do I, and I laugh at people who say diabeeteez.

So duck...how is the kid wearing the 113 sign and the old man picture funny?
Judging from the boy's T-shirt and the sign, he's participating in a Spelling Bee as well, making the spelling mistake on the sign slightly ironic.

must be an american thing

Yeah, it is. Tomayto, Tomahto. I ususally say -tus as an object in the sentence (You have diabetus), but will use -teez when using the word as an adjective (join the other diabeteez patients.).

I think now would be a good time to mention I speak with an American accent, not a British one... so I say tomaytoe... I also say "what", not "wot"

I'm American and i say it as Diabeteez.

Whenever i hear someone say it as diabetus, for some reason it pisses me off. Its just annoying as hell to hear it like that.

On the topic of saying things differently, i was watching a 'flip that house' type show and they kept referring to hardwood as hardwoods. For example "We need to get new hardwoods for the top floor". Now that really started to piss me off because they said it like 20 times.

Behold - The Irony...

Sorry 'bout the crappy quality - Cellphone + RW mirror = utter crap :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back