Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
cat.jpg

base.jpg

change.jpg

drive.jpg

hotdog.jpg

house.jpg

noodz.jpg

srvr.jpg

stroller.jpg

mexico.jpg

beatiinyurwife.jpg

stealyurorgans.jpg

in_ur_prntr.jpg

bubblebathcopy.jpg

post-1452-1149523965.jpg

radiatorz2hy.jpg

99.jpg

indyfrown9zkcy9.gif

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! THAT WOULD SO BE MY AVATAR If it would look good and still fit the size...

vadergoat2romc2.gif

I remember seeing that on the news...what exactly causes this and can't they die from it?
(Aside from the weird edit)

Delirious XVII
indyfrown9zkcy9.gif

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! THAT WOULD SO BE MY AVATAR If it would look good and still fit the size...

vadergoat2romc2.gif

I remember seeing that on the news...what exactly causes this and can't they die from it?
(Aside from the weird edit)
I think that's a "Defense" tactic they use by locking their legs. But I thought it was only done by wild sheep.

*McLaren*
I think that's a "Defense" tactic they use by locking their legs. But I thought it was only done by wild sheep.

No, it's hereditary for that species of goat. When they get excited, it causes their muscles to totally stiffen up for a few seconds.

Yeah same here, the Hamster didn't realise you can't so a Scandanavian flick in a van.

live4speed
Yeah same here, the Hamster didn't realise you can't so a Scandanavian flick in a van.

Uhhh, excuse my ignorance, but what is a 'Scandinavian Flick'?

When you aproach a corner you flick the steering wheel in the opposite direction before turning into the corner. It initiates oversteer.

It's a quick turn away from the corner before you turn into the corner, to encourage the back end to step out and allow you to slide/drift/whatever the corner.

Oh, thanks, I always thought of that as a feint. I do it all the time when showing up the rice-boys in my bog stock 1988 rent-a-dent bombadore.

Someone found this in their Lotus Exige manual after a lot of people realised their back wings were about a quarter inch lower on the left side for some random reason:

Damn Omnis, thats a lot of pics! I will have tpo leave it loading for a while, but what I see is awesome, those 'hybrid' animals are pretty cool!

How cheesed off would you be with the slime bag that spilt the paint on the 'moon record?

OK, posting NSFW does not allow you to post the link.

Der Alta = Not Happy.

Unhappy DA = Ban Stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back