Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops. I was under the assumption that you could at least link to it. I've visited many links from this forum with plenty of foul-language.

Omnis
Whoops. I was under the assumption that you could at least link to it. I've visited many links from this forum with plenty of foul-language.
And many of those have caught up with people. The Acceptable Use Policy is in place for a reason, and the staff does its best to enforce it unilaterally. On occasion, posts will slip through.

We expect everyone to abide by it, or report it as an AUP violation.

Due to recent activity and many inappropriate links, expect a crackdown on AUP violations.

If it seems close to the line, don't post it.

Not Safe For Work. Usually involves stuff in violation of the AUP so beloved by Mods.

Mod should be capital, because a Mod is like a God.

Yeah, but one of my english teachers marked me off for capitalizing God. What a nazi.

Wow, Omnis...if that ever happened to me...as loving as I could muster myself to do...ask her why, and how that would be marked against me as far as the material being taught for this class.

Although the thoughts at first would definately...not be pretty.

LOL, Mdnite. That made me laugh big time.

Anyway, she was cool. I still got an A+ for the story, so I didn't care.

well, the word god shouldn't be capitalised if you're talking about a god. If you're talking of the God, then it should... makes sense?

ceiling_fan
A new internet fad, I take it?
It all started here:

trojanhorse1nz9.jpg

This I think came from 4chan.org which is an image forum. The users there went nuts with it, and it's grown from that.

And yeah, please let's stop with the swastikas, particularly since those aren't funny.

Duke
It all started here:

trojanhorse1nz9.jpg

This I think came from 4chan.org which is an image forum. The users there went nuts with it, and it's grown from that.

And yeah, please let's stop with the swastikas, particularly since those aren't funny.

I think I've posted that here before. My friend Dave sent it to me long long ago.

Diego440
well, the word god shouldn't be capitalised if you're talking about a god. If you're talking of the God, then it should... makes sense?

Duh. I wouldn't have beef if I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back