Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know usually you'd draw boobs on a car or write PLEASE CLEAN ME or something.

But this is just too awesome.

Noticed this while browsing the "cats" thread.

catsclawgl0.jpg

Link removed by mod as it is not appropraite for GTP

ATTN: The definition of fgsfds. Contains some swearing. Proceed at your own risk (or don't, I don't care).

Link removed by mod as it is not appropraite for GTP

ATTN: The definition of fgsfds. Contains some swearing. Proceed at your own risk (or don't, I don't care).

Actually, it is not an acronym of any kind. It's just a meaningless saying, like "qwerty" or "asdf".

pinched from another forum:
The Jamaican government recently conducted a study. They wanted to know why there are so many deadly motorcycle accidents in Jamaica. The study was conducted over a time span of several weeks time.

JamaicanMotorcycleAccidentStudy.jpg

Its ok for GTP right? its only as a$$

Meh, it's borderline, but it passes.

[edit] Those long-exposure light animations are really wild!

Actually, it is not an acronym of any kind. It's just a meaningless saying, like "qwerty" or "asdf".

While there is some dispute on the origins, FGSFDS is both an abbreviation and a gibberish phrase found by mashing a keyboard with fat hands.

If FGSFDS originated this way, then the abbreviation is what's known as a "backronym" - where the meaning of the phrase as an abbreviation has been filled in afterwards.

Since it's possible to say FGSFDS out loud as a word - fugsfuds - then it can be classed as an acronym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back